RANDOM QUIRKS

Chains- You can shoot chains out of the ground and control where it goes. You can use it to capture villains and criminals like Best Jeanist or Eraserhead. They are made of metal as well.

Weakness- None

Drawbacks- shooting out to many chains will cause you to have sore spots in random spots on your body. This can eventually start to hurt if you keep on using your chains.

Voice Changer- You can change your voice to match anyone else's, which is useful in confusing enemies. You would have to know what the person's name is, their gender, and age.

Weakness- None

Drawbacks- Using it too much will make your vocal cords go raw and can make you lose your voice for a while.

Greek Mythology- You can summon any Mythical Greek creature. This is probably a very OP quirk. Summoning to many will cause them to stop following orders and hurt everyone, including you..

Weakness- none

Drawbacks- you can only summon up to two creatures at a time.

Food- You can make any type of food,that's it XD.

Mask- You can mask your identity, having people who see you forget what you look like, which, is useful for if you want to be a villain.

Weakness- People who see you before you activate your quirk will still remember you.

Drawbacks- Can only last up to thirty minutes.

Shadow- a you can hide in shadows and be invisible to the eye. This can be done in any shadow, no matter how dark or light it is. You can hide in people's shadows as well.

Weakness- Light

Drawbacks- If you go in a shadow, you move with it. For example if you go into an animals shadow and it runs, your body will move with it and it can cause nausea.