the lasagna

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"are you okay after yesterday?" fifi asked syd.

the redhead had visited fifi at around midnight, hoping she could help her. the two talked for a while and realised they were quite similar.

"huh?" syd tore her eyes off dina and some other girl, "what?"

"last night?" fifi repeated, "you okay?"

"i'm great." syd nodded, "you know you should go to homecoming with him."

"one thing at a time syd." fifi shook her head, "'maybe' is good for now."

"fifi, syd!" stan ran over to the short-tempered girl and the quiet one.

"hi stan." fifi sighed.

"guys, i know you don't really wanna talk since, you know, the um..." stan stopped as syd walked straight into the girls' bathroom.

"yikes." fifi grinned.

"uhh, um... cool." stan frowned.

"what do you need from us again?" fifi laughed as stan walked her to form.

"well i was doing some research on you guys' powers-" stan started.

"you what?" fifi scoffed, "stan, you just can't do that."

"i know i'm sorry." stan nodded, "but according to a mayan myth..."

stan hadn't noticed, but fifi has completely zoned out. it looked like she was listening but no words were heard in her ears.

"...test them out." was the only bit fifi had caught.

"what? no way." fifi shook her head, "that's too risky."

"it's a good idea." stan shrugged as he stood outside her form.

"i'll think about it." fifi waved at him as she walked into the classroom, "but the answer will probably be no."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"as the temperature increases, if an atom loses one or more electrons." mr file told his class.

the scenery was completely different from their last science class, they were now in a chemistry room. stan had taken a seat next to fifi and syd sat behind them.

"it becomes oxidised!" mr file continued, the excitement obvious in his tone.

the class sat there in complete silence, obviously exhausted out from the lesson. stan nudged fifi as she was slowly falling asleep.