3

Ariana woke up the next day and smiled. The smile wouldn't fade for the day , she was sure of it. It was her six month anniversary with Erick. The girl for sure was curious to see what he had in store for tonight. Ariana checked her phone and noticed she had a text from him.

El Baby
Feliz aniversario mi cielo. I can't wait to see you later tonight. But, for now enjoy another surprise waiting for you downstairs.

She quickly brushed her teeth and practically flew downstairs. Richard was already in the kitchen drinking some coffee. She then noticed what was on the counter , there was a little note next to it.

I know how much you love my chocolate chip pancakes and omelette. So I made you some, got to start the day off right.
- Tu Erick

The girl was over the moon she couldn't contain her happiness.  She squealed and Richard chuckled shaking his head. Ariana began to type away on her phone.

Ariana
What did I ever do to deserve you ?!! Happy Anniversary mi loco!! Okay , now let me eat.

She immediately set her phone down and began to eat.

" I'm going out later , so if you don't see me that's why.  Have fun tonight but , not too much." Richard said to his little sister very sternly.

" yessir." Ariana said with her mouth full of Erick's cooking. 

The truth was Richard was part of Erick's plan and so was Zabdiel. 

Erick was excited , he was currently on his way to pick up Ariana.

At 6:30 on the dot he arrived to the Camacho household. He texted her and within seconds she was already outside. He chuckled , he could tell she was just as excited.

" Happy Anniversary." He smiled pulling her into a tight hug. They then shared a sweet kiss.

" te vez hermosa como siempre." He smiled giving her a spin

" and you have great taste and know my taste." She commented causing him to laugh.