7

It was Halloween and there was a college party happening tonight. It's a college party but , in reality anyone can get in.

Ariana wasn't feeling so sure on going but , Erick , Richard , and Courtney convinced her that it would be fun.

" oh , you didn't want to go but , you have a whole costume laid out." Courtney commented.

Ariana just shrugged" you know I'm always prepared."

" it's going to be a fun night." Courtney said and Ariana just smiled because her cousin was right.

Eventually it was time to go and Erick still hasn't showed up to their house. He was going to meet them there so they can all leave together.

" y el loco donde está ?! He said he wasn't wearing a costume , so why he taking so long ?!" Richard called out to his sister as she was finishing up.

You didn't have to wear a costume to attend the party but , Courtney and Ariana wanted to.

Before Ariana could answer her brother there was a knock at the door and he opened it revealing Erick.

" what took you so long?" Richard asked

" it was him ." Erick said pointing.

" him who ?" Courtney asked and then Chris walked in.  She froze as they stared at each other. Chris licked his lips at the sight of Courtney.

The truth is , he actually likes her and she really likes him

The truth is , he actually likes her and she really likes him. She just doesn't want things to happen again.

Then Ariana came down ready in her costume.

" who said you could wear that ?" Richard asked and she just rolled her eyes

" you look , sexy." Erick whispered the last part.