Chapter 9

I'm back😃😃😃😃

So....

I changed Yashiro's looks since I described him poorly, so now he's blonde with golden eyes.

I took inspiration on alter Arthur Pendragon of Fate Grand Order since I've been playing it for quite sometime now.

And I'm a big fan of the Arthurian legend......so yeah...

And who couldn't resist such a cutie❤️

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

_-_-_

"Please" You cried as you held your katana tightly.

"Lend me your strength Yashiro!"

Nothing.

"I'm begging you!" You said as you look at your friends' corpses laying on the ground. "Please, I need to save Guren"

No answer.

You didn't realized that you were crying and your legs were shaking as you look at Mahiru as she begins to walk towards you.

"Yn!" Guren yelled "Run away! Please"

You didn't listen and stood your ground. You close your eyes and breath slowly. You knew this will be the end and there's nothing you could do about it than to keep Mahiru from attacking Guren as long as you can.

Guren who was trapped by some swords encircled around him. He was already injured and you couldn't risk him getting hurt more.

Then you felt a huge pain in your chest as your eyes snapped open.

Mahiru was standing in front of you with her sword plunged in your chest. You dropped your katana on the ground as she pulled her sword off of your chest and immediately blood started to come out.

You looked behind you and saw a painful image. Guren was there laying on the ground crying and screaming your name.

You felt your senses going numb as you fell on the ground and slowly closing your eyes.

It was the end for you.

You didn't even got the chance to tell him.

---

There was nothing but darkness.

You don't even know if your eyes were closed or opened.

You can't feel or hear anything.

You were sinking slowly in the darkness when suddenly, you heard a voice so faint.

"Wake up"

You tried to open your eyes but your eyelids were too heavy.

"Wake up"

There it was again, telling you the same thing.

"You have to wake up"

You took a deep breath and slowly open your eyes. You were blinded but the sudden light as you did. Waiting for few seconds for your eyes to adjust, you gasp in surprised as you found yourself in a library.

 Waiting for few seconds for your eyes to adjust, you gasp in surprised as you found yourself in a library

"Where am I?" You asked yourself as you look around. You were laying on the floor and around you were endless bookshelves.

"You're awake"

You looked where the voice came and in front of you was a huge mirror and a reflection of a man's back was pressed in it.

The man had blonde hair that you knew so well. It was Yashiro.

"Yashiro?" You called out as you stood up and started to walk towards the mirror.

"That's close enough" he said without turning around.

You wanted to come closer but you can tell that Yashiro didn't want you n at him.

"What happened?" You asked "Where am I?"

No answer.

Silence filled the air as you continued to looked at Yashiro. It was too much for you to handle.

"Where is everyone?!" You asked raising your voice.

Finally, Yashiro looked at you with his golden eyes. His eyes were filled with hatred, anger and regrets.

"They're gone" he answered as he looked away. "They're....dead.."

Your eyes widen as you heard what Yashiro said. Then it all came back to you.

Mahiru's rampage, your friends dying and Yashiro's refusal to help you.

"Why..?" You said as your eyes got teary. "Why didn't you help?"

Yashiro just looked away, you swore that you saw guilt written all over his face.

"I couldn't" he answered

"You could've have possessed my body and defeated Mahiru!" You yelled "But all you did was to stay silent and let me di-"

You stopped at your sentence as you remembered something.

You died

Mahiru's sword pierced your heart.

"How am I stil-"

"I sacrificed something" Yashiro answered.

Then flame appeared in front out you as Yashiro turned around and looked at you.

Your katana appeared as the flame were quenched. Your eyes widen as you saw the condition of it.

It was worn out and had a lot of cracks and scratches on it.

"What happened?" You asked as you looked at Yashiro.

"The sword reflects the current vessel of the demon King" he answered

You were confused on what he said.

'Current vessel?' You thought

"Sacrificing half of this body's life is the reason why you're still alive" Yashiro said as he sat down. "I feel bad about your uncle though"

'Uncle?'

"So they didn't told you?" Yashiro asked as he looked at you in the eyes.

"Your family is powerful because you're half-demons in return one member must be sacrifice to become the head of your clan and be my vessel to posses" Yashiro explained "Your uncle didn't have any kids so they passed the successorship to you when you were only four"

"No that can't be the truth" Yo replied as you shake your head no.

"I refuse to believe what you're saying!" You yelled "You're lying!"

"It's the truth" Yashiro protested "You must accept what you become"

You looked at him as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"What I've become?" Yo asked

"You don't know?" Yashiro asked "Yo can't feel it?"

"What?!" You yelled "What did you do?!"

"You're a half-demon now" he answered.

Your eyes widen as to heard what Yashiro said.

It can't be.

You were meant to kill all the demons who  tainted your family name.

Now you're one of them.

"No!" You yelled as you close your eyes and put your hands on your ears.

"No!"