Chapter 11

Guren stormed in Yuu grabbing him in the arm and pulling him away from Yn. He then grabbed Yn and hugged her tightly, his gaze hasn't left Yuu.

"What the hell are you doing to my wife brat?!" He exclaimed. Jealousy was clearly written in his face.

"I was jus-" Yuu stop in mid sentence as his eyes widen. "Wait, she's your wife?!"

Yn looked up to Guren as she tried to get away from his embrace but Guren held her tightly.

"She is" Guren answered "What is it to you now"

"S-she look like she's my age" Yuu replied "How can she be your wife?!"

Guren loosen his grip on Yn but kept on hugging her.

"She may not look like it but she's 24" Guren answered making Yuu drop his mouth open.

"You bitch.." Yn mumbled as she suddenly collapse.

-_-_-_-_-
Yn's PoV:

You woke up as distance sound can be heard. As you open your eyes, all you can see in burning buildings and fire everywhere.

Just then, a huge shadow covered the whole sky making you look up. As you look up, all you can see is a silhouette of a person with huge wings.

Then you heard a voice chanting.

"I shall go kill and I shall let live.

I harm... and I heal.

There are none who shall escape from my grasp

And none who shall escape from my sight.

All ye poor souls come and repent.

Ask and ye shall be save.

For I come with a stretched out hand.

I shall be your shield against evil.

I shall comfort you in trouble.

Refuse and ye shall burn in damnation and hellfire."

After the silhouette finished the chant, fire was raining down from the heaven.

You tried to get up but you were glued in place. All you can do was to close your eyes and hoped that everything is a dream.

Then you heard someone calling you.

"Yn"
...

"Yn wake up!"

-_-_-_-_

You opened your eyes to see Guren hovering you.

"Are you alright?" He asked "You were screaming and crying in your sleep"

You looked at him as you touched your face and he was right. You were crying.

"Did you had a nightmare?" Guren asked as worried was written on his face. "You should drink water, your body still haven't recover"

You nodded as Guren handed you a glass of water. You drank all of it in one gulp making Guren chuckled.

"What?" You asked but Guren shook his head then pat your head.

"You still haven't change" he said

Guren's hand never left the top of your head as you looked at him silently. His hand suddenly slide down to your cheeks making you blush.

"What's with that look now?" He asked "It's not like we haven't kiss"

He was right, you two were married eight years ago.

"Still..." You said as you looked away avoiding eye contact. "I still get embarrassed whenever I remember it"

Guren just smiled as he looked at his wife. He slowly leaned in until their nose touch.

Yn's eyes widen as Guren closes to gap between them. Here eyes couldn't help but to look at Guren's eyes. Her lips quivers as she started to lean in.

Before the couple could even have their lips touch, the door swing open.

"Guren! I heard Yn is a...awake..."

-_-_-_-_

Short chapter sorry