-ROMAN PEREGRINE-

"if i'm completely honest darling, ninety percent of my artistic genius is fueled by all the caffeine i consume on a daily basis

"if i'm completely honest darling, ninety percent of my artistic genius is fueled by all the caffeine i consume on a daily basis. just saying."

☕︎☕︎☕︎

FULL NAME.

roman jameson chandler peregrine

NICKNAMES.

- ro; roro (by everyone)

- manny (by his sister evelyn)

- shortie (teasingly, by his friends/family even though they know it gets on his nerves)

AGE.

30

GENDER.

cisgender male

SPECIES.

human

PRONOUNS.

he/him

DATE OF BIRTH.

april 20th, 1988

PLACE OF BIRTH.

london, england

NATIONALITY.

english/american

ZODIAC.

taurus ♉

PERSONALITY.

when you look up the word 'fireball' in a dictionary, roman's image immediately appears as the description. he's sassy, flamboyant, more than a bit of an oddball, and nuttier than a bag of cashews, but everyone loves him anyway. he's a wild child and a daredevil who loves attention. he craves it as though it were his favorite snack and not a bunch of wild, stupid decisions that he's made after downing too many bottles of expensive liquor. he's an utter drama queen, he has depression, anxiety, countless insecurities, anger issues and probably ptsd too, but he has a right to- he's been through a lot and has battle wounds to show for it; some that you can see and some that you can't. but he wears it well and often hides his pain behind his raunchy sense of humor and eccentric personality. despite his issues, roman is a sweet guy who always has everyone's best interest at heart. he lives to make others smile and if nothing else keeps him going, it's the laughter and good times he shares with his friends and family. he hates seeing anyone in pain and does whatever he can to help them, part of the reason he constantly has at least three animals taking up residence in his home at a time. he works so hard to fix other people's messes that he sometimes forgets about his own self-care. is he perfect? far from it. but is he a good man? one of the best you'll ever meet. he's a sweetheart in his own devilish sort of way. as he always says, "to the ones that love me, may they live long and prosper. and to the ones that don't, may god turn their hearts; and if not their hearts, then their ankles so i can see those bitches limping towards me."