Prolouge.

"Its my second day here at COBH. I can't believe I'm actually here. The people at my school said I had no reason to be here. And for some reason I kind of believe them. But of course, my parents control all the situations of my life no matter what. Even If a professional doctor tells them when it's alright for me to be at home again.

         Dad hired some guys to sit next to me during the trip so I wouldn't try to escape. If I had tried, they would have been ready to tranquilize me. I'm glad I didn't try to escape.

     So I'm here. What next? Dad and Mom said I would be here for 3 to 4 months at the least. I don't need to be here that long. I didn't need any of this to begin with. If only they would understand that rehab isn't going to help with attraction. I swear, I think my parents got hit in the head somewhere in their pathetic lives.

    I don't understand why they overreacted so much. This has got to top the cake with The Biggest Over-Reaction ever. I can't believe they sent me to a mental institution- A rehab... and all for being "gay" or "not normal." If I survive this then I think I will be able to survive anything.

     That is if I get out of here."

-Brendon Urie.