Dazai Osamu

Scenario: What if Dazai has a sweet and cute younger sister who he left behind in the Port Mafia? (that was an oddly specific request lol)

\V/

▵ Dazai leaving you behind in the Port Mafia hurts, but you understand it was unavoidable; you were on a long term mission in Niigata with your team and Mori immediately make sure you won't entertain the idea of running away right after receiving the news.

▵ Akutagawa stopped speaking to you altogether and will lash out at you whenever you try to make an attempt. In his eyes, the only one he needs approval from is Dazai-san, and without your brother, you are worthless to talk to.

▵ Chuuya took it better than Akutagawa but clearly the resemblance between you and your brother who left him hurt a lot. After the mission in Niigata, you were injured but tried to haul a drunk Chuuya home anyway because everyone else was too afraid of his wrath to approach the drunken executive. 

▵ Seeing the bandages on your face, he thought you were Dazai and tried to punch you. You quickly duck and Hirotsu used that chance to knock him out cold. After that, Chuuya avoids you whenever possible and when you two are on the same squad, he'd try not to get paired up with you.

▵ The rest of the Port Mafia was wary and tried not to associate with you too much in case you rat them out to your Demon Prodigy brother. You were alone in the mess hall most of the time, excluded from the rest of the groups. Mori saw no value in you other than a possible bargain chip to get Dazai to come back to the mafia, so he left you alone.

▵The only person you befriend is Kajii. He doesn't care if you are a traitor's sister since none of that mattered to him. You also didn't dismiss his obsession with lemon (hell, your brother is obsessed with suicide) so that's a plus in his book. It was fun talking to you about ways he could improve his designs.

▵ When Dazai was captured by Akutagawa, you offered to trade shifts with the guys managing the camera in the interrogation room. He looked healthy overall (despite being roughed up by Akutagawa) and still as cheeky as ever. 

▵ "I saw nothing. Yes, I definitely didn't see Chuuya-san acting like a girl. Nope, that's just the usual morning hallucination."

▵ Despite that, you carefully cut that clip from the camera and stored it in a private USB you brought along. It was adorable, and likely won't ever happen again anytime soon.

▵ Somewhere in your heart, you've begun to accept that Dazai's wish is to establish a life for himself in the light, so he has to leave everything from the darkness behind, and that includes you. He no longer needs you since he already has trustworthy (and more importantly, strong) comrades in the Agency. Letting you go was good for him, and you should understand that.

▵ (however, you couldn't help but compare yourself to a thrown away doll in the trash from time to time)

▵ You went against Mori's order of accompanying Higuchi and Gin to stalk/protect Dazai from Q. You'd hate to be the reason Dazai lose his place in the light (if he still considers you important enough)

▵ After the three-way war, Dazai showed up on your doorstep with two grocery bags full of ingredients, letting himself in and declared that he's hungry. You can only stare in confusion and didn't say a word. Dazai was clearly anxious and worry that there's a chance you'll kick him out (or worse, not forgive him for not taking you along) but he pressed on with his complaints about how Kunikida-kun isn't treating him to food today.

▵ "What...are you doing here?"

▵ "I'm hungry, Name-chan! Can you make me some crab fried rice? We can eat it together like always."

▵ Dazai was even more nervous when you didn't respond. Just when he was about to reach his limit, you walk to the kitchen and asked, "With a lot of MSGs, right?"

▵ Your brother let out a relieved sigh and nodded, "Yeah, with a lot of MSGs."

▵ You two still have a lot of things to talk about, but at least for now? All is forgiven.

\V/

Keep 'em request coming!! Put it in the comments or just PM me if you want to keep it annoymous.