Edogawa Ranpo

Scenario: What does Edogawa Ranpo's first date with his S/O look like?

\V/

▵ "He's fifteen minutes late. I wonder what's wrong?"

▵ You two agreed to meet up at the park in the afternoon after he finishes up his morning work at the Agency, but he's nowhere to be found. You were wondering if you were stood up or not; likely done as a joke by Ranpo.

▵ In truth, Ranpo had finished his work for the morning but is having difficulty getting an Agency member to accompany him to the station. Everyone is busy with something or another and couldn't go with him.

▵ He was tempted to call you and say that the date's off because there's no way he can get there by himself, but a stern look from the President shot his idea down.

▵ In the end, the President sighed, "...let's go, Ranpo. I'll take you there."

▵ Kunikida was forced to take over the meeting Fukuzawa was supposed to attend and meet a lot of higher-ups in the Special Ability Department. 

▵You were startled to see your boyfriend accompanying an old-looking middle ager, and contemplated calling law reinforcement over just in case things get ugly; he could be holding your boyfriend for ransom and followed his directions here to get you to cough up the cash.

▵Turns out he's just your boyfriend's boss, and you were instructed to bring him back safe and sound at the Agency before dark.

'Why is he behaving like the girlfriend's dad having a talk with her boyfriend?' You mentally added as Ranpo pulled you to the nearest convenience store after an enthusiastic goodbye to Fukuzawa.

 ▵ Ranpo insisted that you should pick him up at the Agency next time you go on a date, and hinted that he have next Friday off.

▵ You ended up paying for most of the food, but when Ranpo kissed you on the cheek after you drop him off at the Agency, it was all worth it.

'Did he just introduce me to his dad on the first date?!'

\V/

KEEP 'EM REQUESTS COMING PEOPLE!!