Chapter 1 ~ A walk in the park

*Taehyung pov*
It was a beautiful day in Seoul I was leaving my house to walk little yeontan to the park to meet with Jackson, while we were walking yeontan got thirsty so I stopped to the nearest store to buy some water to give him, whilst I was there a group of girls almost knocked me to the floor they were screaming so loud, I was curious to what they were screaming at so I followed. I saw a dark van with 6 really handsome men walking out of it one of which caught my eye I didn't catch his face but he was tall and slim. I heard a girl call out to him apparently his name is jungkook he felt different from the other men, I wanted to see his face, I kept watching hoping to see it. He was turning around to my perfect view when yeontan suddenly gets out of my grip and runs away...
*jungkook's POV*
We were in a small part of Seoul for a small photo shoot, on the way we decided to stop at a coffee shop, there were crazy screaming fans outside when we pulled up as our group only just got internationally famous as I got out the van there was a man staring straight at us he caught my eye but manager just kept us moving inside when I came out he was gone...and now I can't get my mind off him..
*Taehyung's POV*
I had no choice but to follow him. I finally got yeontan back on his leash when I remembered I was meeting up with Jackson, I forgot about the man and just headed to the park. Jackson has been my best friends since childhood but Ive been hiding a secret from him I haven't told him yet that I'm bisexual, I'm just scared that he'll think I have feelings or something towards him when I don't. I only just found out last year about it and I haven't yet told him, I was thinking of telling him when I meet him at the park today, I get to the park and find Jackson we let Tannie and Chi chi (Jackson's dog) go play in the park while we sat down and had a talk we were talking about what we've been doing with our new jobs as we've only just got out of college. me myself work in an office under JYP Entertainment and Jackson works with BIGHIT entertainment we both had the same Career path but unfortunately got into different entertainments industries, we haven't seen each other in a long time as our jobs are really full on. we had so much fun in the park talking and catching up on each other's lives that I forgot about the whole coming out situation I was about to turn around to go back to Jackson when I bump into.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello!! Tysm for reading the first chapter of my story 😊 I hope you enjoyed it was bit of a boring first chapter but things are gonna get heated so get ready <3
-Mika
~~~~~~~~~~~~