XXV

hey guys before you yell at me i plan on updating at least 3 times next week 😔.

⚠️suicide mention ⚠️

"mama, im not coming back home im 18 now!" i say whispering into the phone, trying not to wake billie up

my mom was currently bitching about me being home. i guess she found out me and billie were a thing and wanted me to come back home. but ew no, shes toxic as hell and now wants me home when i now have my own rights.

"nora, you might be 18, but i am still your mother! you should respect me. your dad and i have done everything we could to help you. you're suicidal, your mental health is 10 feet down below, you need us." my mom says, groaning.

i sighed, leaning on the wall. i didn't want to admit, but maybe she was right. she had put me into mental places whenever i was down and i had tried to commit more than 3 times. but i thought i was doing better. i havent had any thought about doing that.

but what if i did? what would happen? would billie know what to do?

"you should come back home. i'll pay for your ticket, nora, i just need you around."

i kept quiet for a while, then muttered a okay, and hung up. my head laid low. i was happy, i always am with billie.

"nora.." billie's voice makes me jump, looking at her with widen eyes.

billie comes near me and i back away, a slight frown on my face.

"stop nora. don't listen to your mother okay? listen to me. i know you. i love you. you need to stay here, with me." billie says, grabbing me by my waist.

her words make my heart ache and my throat tighten. i wrap my arms around billie's neck and kiss her softly.

"i know, but i think my mom's right. i could want to go anytime. i dont want you to think its your fault."

billie grabs my face, and looks me in the eyes, making me look away. "look at me." she says, making me sigh, and our eyes meet each others.

"your mom is the reason you feel down. not yourself, its your mom. nora, dont you see whenever your around her you're never happy? i dont wanna loose you." billie whispers, her hands traveling around my lower body.

i've never seen it like that.

"are you sure im not the problem?"

"nora, baby, you're never the problem." billie reassures. kissing me softly, then she puts her tongue in my mouth, making me pull away smiling.

"be my girlfriend." billie speaks, making me stop, my face turning red.

"me?"

"duh."

"okay, yes. i'll be your girlfriend billie." i smile, making billie smile wider, and kissing me passionately once more.

check out my new books 😌.