XXIX

thanks for 100k 😁. hugs and kisses.

"nora!" billie called out, taking off her huge jacket as she stepped inside their house.

nora was in the kitchen trying new pasta recipes for herself. as she was researching, it turns out there's a lot more difficulties and challenges you face whilst trying to cook for a vegan person, so she just won't.

she wasn't expecting billie to be back so soon, but i guess it was a unwanted surprise.

"billie!" nora grinned, not turning back to look at billie because her perfume's so strong you can smell her coming.

billie wrapped her arms around nora's waist, squeezing tightly as she looked at nora's side profile. she waited for nora to face her and she placed a small peck on nora's lips. longing for more, but wanting to see what mood nora was in.

"what you cooking?" billie spoke, rubbing nora's arm.

"chicken alfredo."

"vegan, chicken alfredo?"

"uh, what's a vegan again?" nora tried joking, forcing a laugh out her throat and making a grimacing face.

"baby.. you weren't going to cook for me?" billie laughs a little, not really knowing her own feelings about this. it wasn't a big deal, but she could still pretend.

"billie! i always try finding recipes for you! but its not as easy as maggie makes it seem especially when there's chicken involved!" nora whined, moving her hands to get out of billie's grip and turn off the stove.

nora grabbed a glass plate from the cabinet and went back to the stove, pouring all her pasta from the pot onto her plate, once she was done, she walking to the table she was going to eat at, sat the plate on the table and then went to clean her pot.

billie just watched her do this, she liked seeing nora do any activity around the house. as long as nora was in the presence of her, she felt good.

nora sat at the table, lighting up her bath and body works candle and began eating.

billie laughed at this. "bath and body works? really?" she giggled. it looked like nora was having a date with herself.

"hey! money's tight and can't you see this is a romantic time for me and myself?" nora scolds.

billie walks over to the table, pulling a chair next to nora and sitting on it. "money's not tight, i give you money all the time baby."

"yeah but you didn't say i had to use it. plus, you're acting like bath and body works candles are bad. do you smell that? its amazing." nora moaned as she chewed.

billie couldn't find a urge to foolishly argue with the girl, she just wanted to kiss her.

"chew."

"i- i am! no one's telling you to watch me!"

billie kisses nora, sliding her tongue in her mouth and she can taste the chicken alfredo clearly.

sucking on nora's lip, billie runs her hands over nora's waist. her hands crosses over nora's stomach, and slowly travels down to nora's panties.

"do i get to eat?" billie asks pouting, rubbing her blonde hair against nora.

"only if you're starving."