༄smooch༄

scenario : fav place to kiss you
unit : nct 127

taeyong
shoulders. he likes placing small kisses on your shoulders, clothed or not. he found it to be kind and intimate.

taeil
hand. he likes to just casually lift your hand and give it a lil smooch. he thinks it's cute.

johnny
forehead. johnny is t a l l so he enjoys just placing a casual kiss on your forehead. less bending down for him and more affection for you!

yuta
thighs. it doesn't happen often, but when it does, he enjoys kissing your thighs because he can attack the limb with smooches. more room for kisses. :) (alternative, top of your head. just a lil ily from him)

doyoung
nose. he thought it nose was cute on how it complimented your face. so he would press a small kiss on the tip of it, making your face scrunch up as he smiles at how cute you are 🥺

jaehyun
chest. he simply has the energy of a tits man ok. again, he doesn't do it often but he likes to kiss the ladies from time to time. show them some love :) (alternative, temple. he likes to just turn to you and mwah.)

jungwoo
cheek. he thinks your cheeks are cute and squishy so he enjoys kissing them and seeing you smile afterwards as they flush red.

mark
lips. ah, a classic. mark is a very straightforward dude who does what he wants. he's also very classy (?) in a way so the classic lips are his favorite. he also thinks they're soft 👉🏻👈🏻

haechan
neck. he likes to kiss your neck simply to see how flustered you can get. be it at home, in public, or even with your parents, he will kiss your neck just to test you.

✧☆
hi gays and gamers! i decided to add scenarios to the book because it sounded like fun :). i hope u all liked it!

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻