Chapter 1

Ahsoka Tano died.

He was sure of it. He was lucky he even survived that blast. The wheezing of his mask reminded him that he needed to get help. The rubble, dust and smoke all made his job of just staying alive incredibly more difficult. He got up on fragile legs. They already didn't move like a normal person's should, but Vader knew he wasn't a normal person.

He wheezed and limped with every step. The only thing on his mind was staying alive. His Master would be disappointed in him for not bringing Skywalker's apprentice back, but her death was more important.

He walked a few more steps until he looked slightly to the left of the exit.

Her body survived.

Ahsoka's body was laying on her side, facing away from Vader.

He stumbled a few more steps towards her to make sure the job was done.

But, with every step, her force signature grew stronger.

She was still alive.

He knelt down over her body and turned her. She had scrapes and bruises all over her fragile body, from the blast, no doubt. He places a hand on her chest and ignored the force bond between their life forces. Her heart was beating and she was still breathing.

He could end it. End it all right now. End the story of Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. But, he couldn't. He was screaming at himself. He hated himself for not being able to.

He could leave her here to die? No, his master would sense her.

It hit him.

She still knows where the Jedi are hiding. She had to.

He scooped her up bridal style with all the strength he had left. He told himself this wasn't for him or her. This was to end the pathetic Jedi. He would torture her till she gave answers.

Or.....better yet.....

Turn her into his apprentice.

Erase those ocean blue eyes and replace them with a burning yellow.

Get rid of those atrocious white sabers and replace them with blazing red.

He knew she wouldn't turn willingly. If her willpower was too strong for that? He could break her. 

He could bring in his strongest Inquisitor. It would be First Brother's ultimate test to probe himself to become Grand Inquisitor. If he was successful, of course.

Vader knew his methods were a bit.....different than his.

But, if it worked, Ahsoka Tano would be dead. At last.

And Darth Avarice would take her place.
____________________________________

A/N: hey y'all long time no seeeee :):) the clone wars finale BROKE ME so I needed a break NEJSJSJS as you can tell, this is going to be a Rebels Dark!Ahsoka fic :) and it's gonna be rlly good and exciting with a lot of twists and fun :) no ship is going to be implied but you can perceive anything the way you'd like :) next update coming tomorrow! it's good to be back :)