- nine -

colby watched as the father slammed the door shut.
he sighed, already worried.

he slowly gets up and walks to his grandmother's.
he opens the door and walked inside, lightly closing the door as he saw his grandmother sitting in the living room.

-colby pov-
"Hey grandma, I gave the cookies to the boy."
His grandmother smiled at her grandson.
"That's good." she says softly as she quietly watched her show on her television.

-sam pov-
the blonde got pinned to the wall, his father yelling profanities.
"BOY! You're such a fag!" the father knees the blonde into the stomach.
sam whimpered in pain as he started to slide down the wall.
his father grabbed onto his hair, and bashed his head harshly onto the wall.
I screamed out in pain as I begin to sob loudly.
his father started to punch and kick the blonde until he was bloody, black and blue. his father spat on him and then left towards the kitchen to get drunk.

sam ran upstairs as blood blurred his vision. he goes inside his room and stumbles to his bed. he lays down as he starts to sob quietly in his blankets. terrified.
blood falls down my face as I sniffle. he pulls his sleeve up and extended his arm, grabbing his small blade.
he made small cuts into his arm as he cried.
my father kept shouting at me to shut up from downstairs. but I cried louder.

the father then walked up to the blondes room and opened his door, undoing his belt.
sams eyes widen as his body squirmed.
the father got on top of Sam..

-colby pov-
I heard screams and sobs from the neighbors house.
worry filled my eyes as I ran upstairs and looked out my window.
what I saw.. was horrible.
sam was beaten, now hes getting raped.

the brunette placed his hand on the window as he tears up witnessing it all, feeling so bad for the blonde.
he wanted to help.
no..

he needed too.