i

Y/N SAT ON THE BALCONY OF THEIR COZY APARTMENT, the evening casting a tranquil glow over the scene

Y/N SAT ON THE BALCONY OF THEIR COZY APARTMENT, the evening casting a tranquil glow over the scene. The warmth of the night air enveloped her, a soothing contrast to the cooling temperatures. It was a cherished routine, these moments of togetherness that they had woven into their lives over the past month since their engagement.

Suguru's presence materialized behind her, his arms encircling her in a gentle embrace. His touch was a balm to her soul, a reminder of the deep connection they shared. The world seemed to fade away as they relished the simple pleasure of being close, finding solace in each other's company.

In a delicate exchange, Suguru slipped something onto Y/N's pinky finger—a vibrant red string, a stark contrast against the backdrop of the evening. As she turned her head to meet his gaze, his smile radiated with a mixture of affection and an unspoken promise.

"A string of fate?" she inquired, her voice carrying a soft curiosity, her eyes tracing the line of the red thread.

He smiled, his eyes dancing with a touch of playfulness. "If we were to ever be reincarnated," he began, his voice holding a hint of whimsy, "this thread would serve as a connection to find each other again, no matter the circumstances."

Her heart swelled with warmth at his words, the profound significance of the gesture sinking in. He leaned in, his lips brushing against her forehead in a tender kiss. "Let's tie this long, long string from pinky to pinky," he murmured, his voice a gentle whisper against her skin.

A loving smile graced her lips as she met his gaze, the depth of her emotions shining in her eyes. She extended her pinky, their fingers intertwining as he deftly secured the string, his touch as delicate as the bond they were sealing.

"Tie it tight so it won't come loose," he instructed, his voice carrying a sense of commitment that echoed in every word. And then, his smile bloomed wholeheartedly, a reflection of the promise they were making to each other.

"You see," his voice carried a gentle earnestness, "even if circumstances were to part us, even through the passage of life and death, I'm certain I would be born again just to find you. So let's make this promise, let's be together again in the threads of fate, no matter when or where."