Season 4 Ending Part 2

authors note: sorry i took so long to update i've just been rlly busy but enjoy!!

Clay covered in tears, looked out his window as his car pulled up to Liberty High School, realizing today he was finally escaping the halls of hell and chaos he lived in for the past 4 years.

After Jessica ended her valedictorian speech, with her signature "Fuck the Patriarchy" phrase, Clay nervously walked up to the podium to give his speech. He was the chosen class speaker and his speech was meant to signify the importance of choosing to live, even though his world was currently crumbling down. He didn't feel like life was a spectacular thing when he uttered the words "life is a pretty spectacular thing," but that all changed when he saw a familiar face walk down the aisle of chairs filled with seniors with bright futures ahead, dressed in bright blue gowns.

Clay's fake happiness quickly turned into real happiness, as he leaped from the graduation stage and into the arms of no other than Justin Foley. The subject of Tape 1 and Tape 9 turned Friend, and Friend who turned Brother. Clay cried tears of joy as he let go of Justin in shock. He thought he wasn't gonna make it and almost said he lost 3 very important people in his life these past few years but luckily that number remained 2. Jessica, also filled with tears of happiness, than hugged Justin saying "I love you more than life." Justin than replied back smiling "Don't love anything more than life." They kissed as everyone cheered , celebrating that Justin was alive and well.

After they all threw their caps up into the air celebrating that they had finally graduated, they headed into the gym, a place that holds many charming yet chaotic memories. (We than see them all talk to their family/friends just like in the official finale except Justin is present). As Justin, Jessica, Ani, Alex, Tony, Zach etc are sitting on the gym bleachers talking about past memories and their futures, Clay see's Hannah sitting on the other set of bleachers across from him. Memories quickly flooded back to his mind, as he walked towards her as she walked towards him. She was once the girl he kept trying to forget, but now she was all he could think about. As The Night We Met started playing as they waltzed across the gym floor, he wondered what it would be like if she was here today graduating with them, what it would be like if he could have saved her.

authors note: hiii hope you enjoyed!! sorry its so short but just wanted to let you know that after Season 4 Ending Part 3 we'll move right onto Season 5 Episode 1!!