Start a new story

I wore the 'ugly' uniform and tied my hair into a bun . I wipe all dust off and look onto a mirror .

Woo! What a beauty I am , just kidding .
I mean i have a blonde hair and a blue eyes . I really am a beauty in this world!

"Clare! Come out , Dan-I has wake up!" I heard my 'friend' shout out for me . I smile wickedly and come out .

In the way out , I bumped onto yeoryeong's brother , he was half naked , only wearing his pant . I flinched but greet him in advanced. 

"Good morning!"

He smiles and reach out to me that makes me flinched . He grabbed something on my head and placed it on my hand .

" good morning , Claria"

I look at my palm and bow down before heading out . I walk out from the apartment and saw Dan-i and yeoryeong cheerfully chatting .

"Why are they like this?" I mumbled , holding tight my small chin . " Clare!" I snapped . I smile towards them and walk closer .

But then , a hand stopped me . I move my leg upward that would reached people's head , but it stopped by a man .

"Claria , you forgot your phone" I sweat dropped and look at my phone which is in his grasp . I was attempting to take it but my leg was still locked,"brother! Let go of Clare's leg!" Yeoryeong huffed , she rushed to my side and pull me away .

"Ahh , I am sorry , Claria ." I shook my head and bid a farewell.  Dan-I walked to both me and yeoryeong and started a chat before leading us to the school .

At school

We arrived safely at school and somehow , I've got all the eyes on me . I smile as they pretend to faint . I tilted my head as Dan-I walked up to me and say something unbelievable , "As expected of Top 1 female model !"

My jaw automatically fall wide , I touched my face and looked at yeoryeong . She giggled and pull out a mask , I , without hesitation , grabbed the mask and wore it .

Both my friends , grabbed me , by arms and started to drag me around the school .

We sat on the bench and waited for the bell to rang , Dan-i pulled out her finger and pointed it at a direction . I look at where she was pointing , and it was Yoo Chunyoung .

She squeal annoyingly at us and start her fan girl mode on . Tbh , I don't really like to see her like this! I don't like it!

I made an excuse and proceed to the restroom , I pull down my mask and splashed the water on my face.

" Why does it feel like the story was twisted?"

To be continued

Thank you for reading! Please don't forgot to comment and share but please  like this chapter

Thank you my dear readers!