Can't control

I stand infront Yeoryeong , wet face till shoulder . I just moved before yeoryeong even move , I seriously can't control myself .

My full face was covered by my blonde hair , I got really mad but I don't know why . I look at the bully and then grabbed her wrist , tightly . "Aren't you going to far now , mrs. Bully?" My husky voice rang all the class .

"C-Clare... y-you're all wet ." I ignore yeoryeong and push the bully to the wall , pinning her onto the wall . I combed my hair to the other side and look at the bully .

"Do you like to get wet?" I wickedly ask ,  she slightly shiver from looking at my face . "I-i d-don't.."

"Then why are you attempting to throw that cold water to yeoryeong?"

"It wasn't in purpose , I am sorry , so sorry!" She apologise while I scoffed .

"You should apologise to yeoryeong not me!" I punch the wall and made a way to let her apologise to yeoryeong .

She bow down and run away , I tched and take my extra uniform before leaving the classroom .

I storm to the restroom and changed . I look at the mirror and saw an angry reaction was on my face . My eyes was similar to my father but my aura was like my mother's aura .

I dried my hair and then tied it back before leaving the restroom . I enter the classroom and saw the teacher's pen fall down to the floor.  The students and the teacher was looking deep onto me but I just pick the pen up and placed it on to the teacher's table .

"I am terribly sorry for the delay , teacher" he shook his head and I take my seat . I pulled out my phone and my book and then saw many unread texts.

And it from Yeoryeong , should I read it?"

Why did you protect me?!

You could have ignore me like you always do!

Why did you do that?!

I could handle that even without your help!

Because of me you got wet....

I am so sorry , Clare

I am so so so sorry...

Why aren't you answering me?

Please answer me

What did I do to you until you ignore me?

What did I do?!

Claria Deharrison!!!

Answer me!

I put my father's poker face on .

Me: what do you want? You aren't glad that i helped you?

I put my phone down to my drawer and focus on the teacher . I open my exercise-book and write the passage . I delivered my passage and goes check my phone .

Clare!

You answered !

Thank you so much for answering!

No I am very grateful for what you did but you don't have to go so far for someone like me .

And that was the time , I realise that I made a wrong decision. I know that yeoryeong only have me and Dan-I but I just ignored that fact . I should just be her friend .

Well , there's no need . I should be the one apologising. I am sorry for treating you like that .

I hope we could be friend again .

I completely shut the phone .
"TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING" I shout at my self .

To be continued

Stay tuned guys! Like comment and share please!!!

Thanks for reading!