chapter two

Chapter two: glitchtrap

After the incident in his class room all of the student got scared of him and stopped bullying him except some student who are dumb enough to piss him off, Lincoln almost killed the one that always annoyed him but always got stopped by either N. Foxy or Cristina.

Lincoln: this is boring.

Lincoln saw someone looking at him and he recognized her.

Lincoln: P. Chica, what are you doing here?

P. Chica: you forgot something.

She gave Lincoln a cupcake and teleported away, Lincoln ate the cupcake and fell asleep.

5 minutes later.

It's been 5 minutes and nothing interesting had happened yet, his teacher didn't care if Lincoln's asleep because she was scared of Lincoln, she knew what Lincoln can do.

Lincoln's dream.

Lincoln was floating when a person suddenly showed up.

???: What are you doing here?

Lincoln: this is my mind?

The person looked at Lincoln.

???: so you're the one I'm going to serve.

The person looked at Lincoln and said.

Glitchtrap: hello, I'm glitchtrap but you can call me glitch, I like killing people.

Lincoln: you ain't killing anyone when you're going to be with me.

Glitchtrap sigh and said.

Glitchtrap: well, you can't tell me what to do!

He tried to posses Lincoln but it didn't work.

Glitchtrap: how?!?!?

Lincoln smiled.

Lincoln: if you're trying to posses or mind control me it won't work, I gave my mind a protection.

( when Lincoln was a kid, a demon tried to posses him and almost succeed, Lincoln built something that let him protect his mind from being controlled and possessed.)

Lincoln: hmm, what should I make you do?

Glitchtrap (mind): I hope nothing stupid.

Lincoln smiled evilly.

Lincoln: put on a dress and sing I'm a Barbie girl infront of people!

Glitchtrap teleported away and reappeared with a pink dress, Lincoln exited his mind and saw the teacher still teaching. He smiled and called glitchtrap and told him to start dancing.

Lincoln: start dancing glitch!

He suddenly appeared and started singing and dancing while all the student looked confused and shocked.

Lincoln: haha haha!

Lincoln fell from his chair and started to roll while N. Foxy looked confused.

N. Foxy: father, who's that?

Lincoln stood up and wiped his tears away, he looked at N. Foxy and said....

Lincoln: that's glitchtrap, he likes to dance and sing girly songs.

Everyone looked at Lincoln.

Lincoln: he's trap inside my mind.

Glitchtrap went back to Lincoln's mind while crying.

Glitchtrap: never mess with him, he's really cruel.