Chapter 5

Mew's POV

Well shit that might be the best sex I had in a very long time, but now that it was over my back hurt like hell, I went to see the damage that was done to my back and the human almost ripped into my back. I knew that this was something of Godd's plan because I was complaining that I want to find love and shit then this amazing human comes in my life.

It isn't every day that a regular human can take the pounding from the devil and sleep so peacefully after. The more that I look at him the more my desires come alive again, I used my powers to heal his behind because I was a little out of control but this man's ass was so damn good. He took me in better than any girl ever did and any guy.

I am pretty sure in the morning he would want to run back to his family because I am the devil, it's always like that when they wake up. I prepare myself for the worst and sleep right next to him hopefully he would just wake up and run away. The worst one I got was someone tried to stab me in my sleep, you see the problem with humans they are stupid.

My back was killing me and I couldn't help but wonder why I couldn't heal mysef, I looked at the human who was now starring into my soul scaring the shit out of me. His eyes where wide open and he was just staring what the hell type of shit is that. I passed my hand in front of his face to see if he was moving and he blinked, for a second there I thought that I killed him. He just looked and me and smiled well that one is a first.

" Hello Mew or Mr. Devil, I am really hungry but I couldn't move so can I get something to eat please". He talked in a low voice probably because he strained it last night from all the screaming, this human is full of surprises though. He held out his hands for me to carry him, right now this is the weirdest interaction that I have and with a humans. Now he is on my back as we are going to the kitchen because he is hungry.

There is no kitchen in hell so I take him to my house in the human world, which is a few quiet place I add, many people don't know where this is. He is now sitting in my kitchen happy with the food that he got, he must have been really hungry but he didn't eat all of it. I frowned upon this because it looked like the food was too much for him. He just put it in a basket and smiled at me and said thank you for everything. I think I should stay in the human world for a while now and watch over this interesting human.

I took him to his house by using a car because he complained that I would give his parents a heart attack if we just popped up at his house. When we arrived to the house there were two kids and two adults and when they saw Gulf walk out of a car they all came running to him. He held out the food from thid morning and they were shocked, I didn't  like the place they were living in it was so small. When they realized that I was there they looked at me confused hell even I am confused.

" You two are the one's who told me to go find myself a man, and my oh my have I found a man, ma pa this is my boyfriend Mew". When did we have that talk but I went with it for some reason I felt like a husband who couldn't say no to his wife. I went up to the mother first and gave her a nice hug with some flowers that I didn't know I had. Now the hardest part was the father because he was looking at me like he was going to kill me. Every reaction that Gulf should have had this morning

I went up to the father and I towered over him, I was over 6 feet in my human form so yeah I was tall. I went to sit down to talk to him because I think that was respectful. I saw that Gulf was laughing at my struggle , oh he is going to get it. " Your laughing love, you shall be punished tonight once again would you dare laugh now". I watched as he stilled himself and stopped laughing, I was in his thoughts and he was the only one that could hear what I said.

I went in the house when his father asked and it was very hard for me to fit in there and again Gulf was laughing at me but when I looked at him he stopped. Gulf was standing next to me and I wanted to have a little fun. I slipped my hands down his pants and entered his hole he made a shocked moan,and covered his mouth so no one could hear me, I kept hitting the sweet spot and he was losing his balance. I carried him and sat him on my lap.

From an outsider's view it looks like that I am taking care of his wife but we all know that my fingers are deep inside of this boy and he is loving it. I wondered if he would tell his family that I am the devil because being nice was hard. This man made me want to be nice and it was scaring me because no human made me feel this way. " So you like my son right, I am pretty sure you already had sex with each oher, I am not mad Gulf your a grown adult just be careful".

" As for you son you better not hurt him he is my pride and joy, but thank you for the good food that you made". Gulf's mom and dad was talking to us and we got out of our own world, it was creepy that they knew that, I made sure that we didn't smell like sex. I am pretty sure that I covered all the marks we left on each other's body, maybe there was a smell that was left on him. This was something that I liked but if they knew I was the devil things could go wrong

" Mom, Dad I have something to tell you, I want you to hear me out. Mew is not just a man he is the devil the real one, the one who had the war. I meet him at the club with Godd, they saved me when the guy who has been trying to have sex with me attacked me. You should have seen his face when Mew was in front of him. That guy wanted to get my herry but Mew got it first so now there is nothing left for him to try and take from me.

He is an idiot I'm pretty sure people would never just tell there parents they are dating the devil. Everything just stopped well expect the one who couldn't read the room and kept eating. " Uum yes I am the devil, sorry that I fell in love with your son". I knew it was early to say I love you but there was something about this human that made me want him protect and love him.