Chapter 33 - Bipolar

A/N; It's such a cold day and I'm legit siting outside, cuddled up in a blanket, watching a movie, attempting to finish this chapter - I love it (: xxo

Chapter thirty three
Nathan's POV,

~

It was barely 8:00 when I woke up. As much as I wanted to spend time with Lea, it wasn't my place to keep her away for too long.

I tied the curtains up and opened one of the little windows, causing a ray of sunlight beam in.

Despite last night, it was a beautiful, sunny day. Thank god.

I noticed Lea roll a little 'cause the brightness of the sun obviously woke her.

'Up, up, up!' I said, throwing a pillow at her.

'Since when have you been one to be up this early? Whatever time it is anyway'

I didn't respond. Instead, I threw another pillow at her to stop her from dozing off.

She groaned loudly. 'This gives me a vague memory of the first night I spent at your place'

She remembered?

'Yeah, I'm not really interested in your Deja Vu shit' I smiled in annoyance.

'Geez, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed'

'Well, at least I woke up' I rolled my eyes.

'Aren't you just a bag of sunshine'

'You couldn't have just figured that out' I smirked. 'Get your ass up, alright?'

'Grinch' she muttered.

'Thanks' I smiled before getting in the shower. 'You better be up before I'm out, or else I'll personally drag your bum to the bathroom'

'I wouldn't mind' I imagined her saying that with a mysterious yet cheeky smirk.

~

'I'm hungry' she said, 5 minutes after we had gotten into my car.

Ah, she never had a problem with hiding her hunger. That's one thing she'll never be shy about. I loved that.

I stopped at the nearby petrol station since my tank was almost empty.

'Here' I handed her some money. 'Get me a coke, yeah?'

'Coke? Nathan, it isn't even 9 in the morning' she looked at me in a look of disapproval.

'My body, Lea. I doubt I'd die from drinking coke at 9AM' I smirked but she wasn't amused.

She cared about me, I knew that but there's no harm in drinking a can of coke in the morning. I'm not 9, I'm 19, well, 20 in like 5 months.

'Got your food?' I asked once I got into the car.

'Mhmm' she hummed. 'Your coke' she handed me the can and I noticed an eye-roll.

'Stop silently judging me' I said as I opened the can.

'I'm not'

'Yeah, sure' I said, my tone being sarcastic.

'What's with your sudden mood?' She snapped.

'It's nothing, okay?' I started the engine.

She did nothing but avoid eye contact with me.

~

Sawyer's POV,

Our whole ride had been silent. Nobody talking, not even the radio could fill the tension between us.