Chapter 34 - Intoxicating Nights

A/N: I've been completely shit at updating, I know. It's just that school just started and this first week is just a little chaotic. I'll try my best to update at least one chapter every weekend! And thanks for 9.1K reads! (: xxo

~

Chapter thirty four
Nathan's POV,

'I've been trying to call you for the past half an hour. What's up with you?' I asked, slowly losing any sense of patience that was left in me.

'Mhmm, baby I miss you, I'm having fun but I need you here, baby' Lea's voice spoke through the phone. Baby? 'Save me, baby. Be my superman and save me. Then we can fly through the night sky together and I can hold you tight and go "weeeeeee"

She wasn't making sense. She would never ever say these things. Not to mention calling me "baby" one too many times. It's like she's forgotten my name already.

'Lea, where are you?' I asked when I heard noises in the background. 'Fuck. Answer me'

'No baby. This isn't a good place to fuck but I've got my daddy's place. Mhmm, he isn't home but we can-'

'Just tell me where the fuck you are, damn it!' I yelled but realized a few seconds later that it was pointless. She was drunk and I needed to find her. 'Lea?' I asked after it got a little silent - besides the noise of the people in the background.

'Hmm, baby. This house is huuuuuuge. And guess what, there's pizzaaaa' the way she said pizza sounded more like "peet-za" obviously, cause of her American accent. 'Yum yum. The food her is so yummy, baby. It's like you' she spoke just before gulping a beverage down her throat.

'Lea-'

'Why won't you call me baby? Please call me baby. Please'

'Baby,' as much as I hated saying it, I knew that I'd get nowhere if I didn't get her attention right now. 'Try and remember how you got there and where exactly it is, please'

'Hmmm, I'll just run outside! There's a little road here, and pretty lights but they're so tall. Only giants could reach them'

Think, Lea. Please just think.

'Lea, please just-'

'No,' she cut me off. 'That's not what you're meant to call me'

'Baby,' my body was fuming with guilt and frustration. 'Tell me what you see, okay? Ignore the giant lights and stuff, just look around' she couldn't of wondered off far. I needed just something - anything to give me an idea of where she was.

'Umm, there's pretty trees and big big houses. They're all three stories high! It's so hugeeeeeeee. You and me could live here one day, right?'

I ignored her as I didn't have anything to say 'anything else?'

'Errr, there's fancy cars here tooo. There's this grey weird car here. It's painted weirdly, and looks hard' Matte. 'It's an Oh-dee!' Audi. Oh god, Lea.

Wait, a matte grey Audi. People rarely own that in Gloucester and I'm only aware of the one person that has it.

'Le-baby, is the house fully white with a brown roof and huge windows that showcase almost the whole house from outside?' I asked as I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.

'Um, yes! Baby, you're a superhero! You're my superhero yaaaayyyyy' she was clearly tipsy. I think that might be an actual understatement.

She was at Ryann Thompson's place. Probably one of his fucked up parties that he throws every time he's back from a vacation with a blonde Barbie doll. Mind you, he changes his girls like he's changing his boxers.