6. Confession

23:42
                               ***

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about."

Why do I feel my heart racing at these words?

"About what?" I ask innocently. His eyes shy away from mine and his cheeks start to tint a subtle pink.

"I honestly don't know how to say this the right way." he starts of saying. "I like you Miyoung, alot. I think I've known for awhile now and I would like for you to know my feelings for you.

"I hope you feel the same way, but it's okay if you don't, I just don't want to pressure you into something you're not comfortable with. Let's not let this change our friendship."

His eyes have now met mine, waiting for an answer. His whole face is as red as a tomato.

"I like you too." I myself am definitely blushing right now.

"Really?" he says, disbelief filling his eyes. "I didn't expect this, I thought you would reject me."

"I thought you didn't like me back." I say, inching closer to his face.

"Why would'nt I?" he says as he leans into me. I then press my lips softly against his. Our lips move in sync, it's as if they were made for eachother. An intense blush makes its way to my face. None of us wanted to pull away, but we unfortnuatly had to breath.

"Does this mean we are offical now?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"Only if you want to be." he says while looking me directly in the eyes.

"I'd love to be." I say while snuggling up in his chest. His heart is beating fast. He presses a soft kiss on my head.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight?" he blurts out of the blue.

"Of course, your bed is more comfortable than the matress." I say as I lie down with him shortly following after. He puts his around my waist and pulls me closer. His grip is tight, but I feel nothing but safe. He kisses me on my head as we drift to sleep slowly but surely.

6:00
***

The blaring sound of an alarm clock is shot through the air. Seokjin groans trying to shut it of. I don't want to leave this bed. It seems like Seokjin doesn't want to either. He manages to shut it of somehow.

"Good morning Miyoung."

"Morning." I say. "Do we have to get up?"

Seokjin lightly chuckels and gets out of the bed. The light flicks on and burns my eyes.

"Come on, I don't want to be late." he says while getting ready. "I need to wake up the others."

8:21
***

I let out a yawn as i open the house door. The house smells like freshly brewed coffee. I drop my bag on the floor and hurry to the kitch to get a taste on that bitter, warm liquid.

"You're finally home, the boys were unbareable." mom says handing me a cup of coffee wich I gladly accept.

"What did they do now?" I ask while sipping on my drink.

"Just the usual." she says while smiling. "By the way did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah." I can feel the heat sneaking to my face.

"You're blushing!" she teases.

"No I'm not!

"Yes you are!" she says while giving me a teasing smirk. "What exactly happened while you were at the dorms?"

"Seokjin conffesed his feelings for me..." I say lowly.

"And you said you like him to right?" she teases.

"Mom!" I shout. "And yes I did..."

"Are you his girlfriend now?" she asks while giggling at my red face.

"Yes, what do you think." I state the obvious.

17:30
***

"So Miyoung-noona, I heard you and Seokjin have something going on." Jinwoo teases, I choke on the food I'm eating. I manage to swallow after awhile.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend." I look down at my plate, I can't dare to look at my familys faces.

"When did happen?!" Hyunwoo asks still to shocked to process what I just told them.

"Last night." I explain shortly.

"Did you do something in bed then?" Chanwoo says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No! You idiot, we just cuddled!" I say while taking my dishes to the dishwasher.

"Did you really just cuddle?" Jinwoo says teasingly.

"Oh my god! I'm so done with you all!" I say while leaving to go to my bedroom.

__________________________
A/N
I found this chapter hard to do justice. I'm thankfull if you actually have stuck through my horrible writing. That's all I have to say, yeah. See you next time(hopefully)