19. Normal

"Miyoung-unnie, it's been so boring without you." Soyoung said hugging me tightly.

"It would've been more boring with me being there." I said, breaking the hug and offering her a smile as I do so. She scoffed and put on her apron. The cafe was opening in half an hour. I walked out into the main part of the cafe, it still looked and smelled the same, normal. A few days ago I had told Mr. Kim that it was time to begin working again, let's just say he was very delighted to hear that.

The day rolled on as usual, taking customers orders and making them. Fooling around with Soyoung and getting a bit creeped out when she bragged about having followed Namjoon around Seoul for an entire day trying to get his attention, just the usual.

"You look very beautiful, babe." some random dude said as I was preparing his drink.

"Thank you." I said without any emotion in my voice whatsoever.  It's not unusual for me to get hit on by strangers.

"You want to ditch work and come with me?" he winked, he had a very obvious Busan accent if I've ever heard one. Giving me a smirk, showing his true intentions.

"Where would that be?" I asked seductively. I was going to tease him, but not give him what he wanted.

"Wherever you'd like, baby." he leaned closer towards the counter.

"No, thank you." I said backing away from him, happily creating distance between us. He stood there dumbfounded, as I handed him his coffee. "Here is your drink, have a nice day, sir."

I walked to the back for my break. Soyoung was sitting on the couch drinking a cup of black coffee.

"Got any plans for the weekend?" I asked getting myself a cup of coffee with milk.

"Yes, actually." she put down her now empty cup on the coffee table. "Me and my husband are going to visit his kids."

"Wait, you're married!?" I was shocked to say the least, she was so young.

"Yep, we got married before moving to Seoul from Daegu." she said calmly with a love struck expression on her face. "He was married before and moved to Daegu and met me. We then decided to move to Seoul together. He has three sons and one daughter who all live together. His daughter is around your age, unnie."

"Interesting, if you get along well introduce me to her." I said taking a small sip from my cup. "I need more friends."

"Oh really?" she asked. "I thought you had loads."

"Nope, I have my childhood best friend, whose also my boyfriend and you." I said.

"Damn, you really are friendless." she teased.

"Yah!" I scolded her jokingly.

"Anyways, what are you doing this weekend?" she asked getting a refill at the coffee machine.

"Going over to my boyfriends and watching a movie and eating fried chicken." I said. It had become almost a tradition to watch a movie on friday night and eating fried chicken.

"Wow, sounds interesting." she sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes.

"It is actually, nobody knows what will happen were together alone." I said, adding a shrug as I spoke. The members would be home so we were not doing anything dirty.

"Like, you know." she wiggled her eyebrows hinting at us doing the dirty tonight.

"No, his roommates will be home." I said putting my cup in the dishwasher. Being careful not to hint at him being in Bts.

"How many does he have?" she asked curiously.

"Six." I said

"Seriously?" she was shocked, I could see it. It's not that usual to have six roommates.

"Yep." I shortly answered. I don't want to elaborate that his roommates are the other six Bts members.

"Does he like Bts?" she asked, meaning Seokjin.

"Yes, of course." I said. Why would he not like his own band?

"Who's his bias?" she asked, wanting to know everything.

"He doesn't have one," I said. "but he has a soft spot for Jungkook.

"That's so cute!" she gushed over my boyfriend. "My husband isn't that big of a fan, he supports them tho."

"That's nice of him." I said walking to the doors. "C'mon the cafe isn't gonna serve itself."

- -

We cuddled underneath the blanket eating our fried chicken for dinner, the movie had just started getting interesting.

It was a good thing we weren't messy eaters, otherwise we would have to wash the blue blanket. The weather had started to turn colder by everyday, fall was approaching. Sooner or later the leaves would turn orange or red before falling from the trees.

I relax my head in Seokjin's chest. I could hear his heart thumping quietly. He rested his head on mine, relaxing completely with his fried chicken. The chicken was gone in minutes, not that surprising, both of us love to eat.

He leaned in close to my face. I closed the distance and our lips met. It still feels like the first time but better every time we kiss. It truly feels magical. Our lips moved in sync, I opened my mouth a tiny bit to give him permission to enter his tongue. His tongue explored every part of my mouth it could find. We were so focused on each other that we didn't notice the door opening.

"Damn hyung, I was just going to ask if you wanted some water, but I can clearly see you're busy." Hobi said and walked out the door chuckling.

"Why does this always happen to us?" I ask looking up at him.

"I honestly don't know." he said looking flustered.

My phone beeped, I took it and read the message Chanwoo had sent me.

Channie: You may want to come home...

You: Why?

Channie: He's back.

You: Who?

Channie: Dad.

You: I'm on my way.

"Dad's back." I said gathering my stuff.

"I'm coming with you."

Together we hurried home in his car. The car I never wanted to see again was in our driveway, Seokjin got left in his own car. I busted the door open. I looked into the living room. Dad was standing there with a hand on my coworker Soyoung's waist.
__________________________
A/N
I had absolutely no time to write yesterday. I'm going to get out the next chapter today since I'll start school tomorrow. I am not excited at all. My class is filled with loud and annoying people that I've spent the past seven, almost eight years with. But I'll at least be with my only two friends.
Bye~~