Chapter-2 The Jerk

The four subjects I choses were over around two o'clock in the afternoon and I am in a rush now so I can be back before three to help Liam in the shop. Luckily Peggy helped me a lot in knowing the classroom for Finance,Marketing management, Business law and policy and computer practice. She even showed me my locker that is in the far end of the locker room. I put a pair of spare shirts and jogging pants inside and two of my books that I needed the day after tomorrow for my other subjects. I didn't take all my subjects in one day but divided them into M.W.F because I know on weekends we have more customers in the shop than on the weekdays. I was almost done with arranging my things in the locker when I felt a warm presence almost touching my back. In reflex I turn around ready to smack whoever is evading my personal space when I meet those piercing blue eyes again. My heart is beating faster and my mind is screaming at me to run but before I can even move, a hand slams the door of my locker. I shrieked in shock by the sudden brute action.
" What do you want from me?" I asked, trying to compose myself back again not wanting this handsome yet annoying guy knows that I'm scared. He seems mad and I can understand why. His forehead has a big bump on it and with our close proximity I can smell his distinctive body cologne exuding in his body. It's quite nice and he really has a handsome face for a bully. He has silky smooth brown hair, a clean hair cut,prominent nose,chiseled cheekbones and a small mole just below his eyes.
" Are you done observing me?" He taunted thatbrought me back to my senses. I fake a cough looking on my side to evade his intense stare.
" Who would like to stare at you? What a narcissist person." I mumble out not thinking I was in a dire situation and I'm actually provoking a psychopath.
" What did you just say?" He grabs my chin and turns it so I can meet him in the eyes again.
" What are you doing? Do you know i can file harassment and sexual assault? Your manners aren't suitable for a senior of this campus." I tried to make him think about his family reputation not fitting for his crude actions but it seems useless.
" Hmn, trying to escape from my grasp in a tactful way, you're a brave bunny acting like a tiger when you're cornered . Now, tell me how can you compensate me for this thing in my head?" He said drawing his face so near to me that I could smell his fresh breath and goodness isn't this guy aware that in a small mistake we can actually kiss each other?! Oh no! Not my first kiss!. I quickly put my other hands on my mouth to cover it.
" What?! Afraid I'm going to kiss you? Aren't you the one who's trying her best to catch my attention? Now I'm all yours." He proudly said which made my heart boil with anger. This guy is not only a psycho, but also full of confidence in himself.
It's my first time to encounter such a person and I know this is no good. I need to escape from him and for now on I will be more vigilant of my surroundings to avoid this guy."
" I already told you, i don't know you. Please stop bothering me and about your head wasn't this school the most advanced facility in Swyndell City? Why didn't you put a cold pressed on it in the infirmary?" I scolded him while trying to sink my body and plan my escape but this guy is way faster than I think .In one moment he took my hand that's covering my mouth and pressed his body to mine so I am completely immobilized. Electric shock runs through my body as I imagine our position. My eyes tried to look around if there's anyone that I can ask for help but it seems like the locker room is completely empty. Panic started to creep in my head.
" What are you doing?! Let me go or i will scream rape you freak!" I gritted my teeth and pursed my lips. I don't want to open my mouth because this damn guy is so closed to me. if anyone pass by in this locker room and spotted them they will probably think i'm actually doing something inappropriate with him.
" Let you go? Are you kidding me? No one has ever dared to talk back to me, No one dares to insult me in front of many people and only you have the guts to hurt me. Don't you know that my parents never lay a finger on me ?" He said seizing my face like it's the most interesting object that caught his attention .
" Why would I care about it ? Look, I didn't mean to offend you, it's you who assumed things! Now release me or I will file a complaint to you in the police station, let's see if your parents will still tolerate your weird behavior!" I tried to scare him but nothing I said even sank in his thick head.
" Hmn.. What if I still don't let you go? What will you do about it?" He taunt again biting his lower lips.
" If you don't release me this instance I'll do this!" I kick him where the sun doesn't shine but his legs hinders my lower body to move in return my body is now completely pressed in his body, I can feel his muscular build underneath his gray long sleeve cotton shirt and I start to feel hopeless. Beads of sweet are forming in my forehead. I saw a smirk loomed in his damn pinkish lips which gave me an urge to smack his pretty face.
" I see that everything is finally sinking in your head, now I don't require much but you will be my slave. If you refuse I'll make things harder on you and you might lose your precious scholarship. We don't want that to happen or do you? So I suggest that you come to me whenever i call you. Understand little bunny?"
" And what if I don't? " I dared to retaliate.
" Then you will receive a punishment like this." He crossed the distance between his lips and mine and kissed me." My eyes turn wide as I try to let things sink in my head. He nibbled my lower lips and bit it that caused me to part it . He took the chance and invaded my mouth. I felt like a lightning struck me, My first kiss was stolen by a bully! I felt his tongue trying to play with mine. He kissed me like he was deprived of water. My eyes sting with lack of oxygen and at the same time I'm sad that not only is my first kiss gone I even weirdly like that he's kissing me! Tasting the saltiness of my tears drip on his lips the damn brute stop and it seems like he finally sober up. He let me go and I grabbed my bag on the floor that fell down when he attacked me. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.
" Hey, look. I'm Sorry that was not in my plan." Hearing his lame excused had my blood boiling, my hand lifted up connecting to his cheeks. He looked stunned, staring at me. " Not your plan? You're a bully and I hate you!" I snatched back my hand and exited the locker room.