A Promise ( Yandere Circus Baby x Reader )

This was requested by potatoplayzgachalife . I hope you guys like it, I'm happy with how it turned out and I'm going to be honest every time I write stories for sister location the speaker guy is going to act funny/weird. I don't know why but I hope you all like the story.

   " Please proceed to Circus Baby's room. "

   " Got it you weird voice in the speaker! "

   " I heard that. "

I turned my head up and looked up at the speaker.

   " What the fuck. "

   " Please proceed to Circus Baby's room. "

   " Okay. "

I walked to the small vent to go to the next room. I crouched down and started crawling into the next room. When I entered the next room I stood up and walked to the control panel.

   " Let's see if Circus Baby is awake. "

I pressed the button to turn the lights on and when I did no one was in the room.

   " It seems Circus Baby is not in the room please press the button to administer a controlled shock. "

   " Okay. "

I pressed the button but it didn't administer a controlled shock. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked up my phone out of my pocket while the man on the speaker kept talking.

   " Hello? "

   " Y/n, hey. I was wondering what you wanted to eat? "

   " Are you cooking or are we getting take out? "

   " I'm cooking. "

  " Hmmm, can you make F/f but make it look expensive? "

   " Sure, we have all of the ingredients at home and I want to challenge you in another game of Uno. "

   " You're going to lose. "

   " Not this time! I have learned the ways of the plus four card and how to skillfully play! "

   " Honey, that won't help you. I've got to go. I'm still at work. "

   " Alright, I'll wait for you at home. "

   " Like a good boyfriend/girlfriend. "

   " Excuse me I'm not a dog. "

   " You aren't but I love you anyway. "

   " Love you too. "

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket and listened to the voice on the speaker.

   " Press the light switch. "

   " What? Why would I need to do that we already know that she's not the-"

   " Press the light switch, now. " The voice said in a deeper tone.

   " Well, shit okay. "

I pressed the button and saw a person standing in the room where Circus Baby was supposed to be. I tapped on the glass and I could see the figure turn towards me.

   " Hey, you're not supposed to be in there! You need to leave right now. " I shouted through the glass.

The figure didn't make any motion to move. They were just looking my way and I couldn't see their face clearly or their appearance. All I could see were bright green eyes that shone through the darkness. The lilght flickered and then went out. I tried grabbing the flashlight on my belt but it wasn't there.

   ' It was there only moments ago! '

I heard giggling and footsteps getting closer. I got on my knees and went into the secret compartment that was in the room and shut the door. I held the handle of the door tightly as I closed it shut. There were holes in the door but not big enough for anyone to see inside, especially since it was pitch black. I waited with my hand gripping the handle to keep the door closed. I felt my body start to shake a little as I waited for something, anything to happen.

   ' For once I miss that speaker guy. '

The footsteps got louder until they just stopped. The giggling continued until the woman spoke.

   " Aww dear you know it's not good to hide from me. I will always find you. You were never able to escape my line of sight, what makes you think you can now sweetie. "

   ' I'm scared, who the heck is this person? '

The footsteps got closer and closer to my hidden compartment.

   " I've been watching you ever since you came into the location and started working here. You're so beautiful/handsome you know. I spent all my time tinkering with myself in order to get into a human shape and form. Now you're hiding from me. That's not nice honey. "

   ' Speaker man, come back! When I need you, you're not here! '

   " I wonder where you could be. Could you be here? " She shouted as she pulled the door off of my hiding spot.

My hand still held onto the door so she dragged me out of the cramped spot. I slid across the floor as she dropped the door. I let go and rolled away from the woman and the door. I could still hear giggling but I couldn't tell where it was coming from.

   " That's enough little babies. Give her the flashlight. "

   ' I knew I had a flashlight! '

I felt my flashlight being pushed into my hands and I clicked it on. In front of me stood a woman that looked like a human version of Circus Baby. Her skin was pale but her face had makeup on that contributed to the red theme of her style. She had auburn hair that was tied up into pigtails, She wore a red crop top a mini red skirt with red puffy shoes on her feet. In her hand was a microphone and around us on the floor were the baby animatronics. She had a smile on her face as she looked at me.

   " miss you aren't supposed to be in here after hours. You need to leave. "

   " But I don't want to leave. You're here and I live here. This is the perfect place for us to be. "

   " Listen I have a boyfriend/girlfriend and you really are not supposed to be here after hours. I don't know what fantasy you live in dressing like a human version of circus baby and claiming you live here. "

   " Oh, Y/n you are so silly! Look at my stomach sweetheart. "

I looked at her stomach and she pulled it open to reveal gears twisting and turning. She shut it and stepped closer. I stepped back and realized I was against the wall and I was trapped.

   " I am Circus Baby. I just tinkered with my body to look more human. "

   " Why? "

   " For you, of course! I wanted to be more human for you so we can love each other more comfortably! "

   " But I don't love you. "

   " You will. "

She slammed her hand against the wall right beside my head and leaned very VERY very close to my face.

   " That's a promise. "

Which One Should I Pick? Five Night's At Freddy's One~Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें