imagine no. one

"CUTE BUTT"
                                                                                                             "EXCUSE ME?"
☔︎︎

"CUTE BUTT"                                                                                                             "EXCUSE ME?"                                                                                ☔︎︎

☔︎︎

warning: slightly nsfw
y/n = your name
y/h/c = your halloween costume

"hey, ally, have you seen a small eyeshadow brush kicking about?" i asked my best friend, alisha, as i looked around my box-room for the little applicator. we were getting ready for a halloween party in the area. ally decided to go as a sexy cop, whereas i was dressed up as (y/h/c).

"this one?", asked the blonde, to which i replied "yes". she handed the brush to me, luckily we were using similar colours so she didn't have to give it a wipe.

an hour had passed by and we were just fixing up the last few bits of our costumes when allison checked the time on her small watch.

"shit, y/n! the party started half an hour ago!"

"ah, it's fine, we wouldn't want to be there too early anyways", i told her with a shrug.

"but i told brad i'd be there at nine.. it's nine thirty four!!!" she exclaimed dramatically, as she hurriedly squeezed her feet into a pair of black high heeled-boots. i rolled my eyes at my best friend and followed her out of the house.

alisha locked the car as i shut the door, and we made our way up to the house in front of us. music was blaring and colourful lights shone out of each window. there were a few people standing in the front porch, chatting and having a drink, and two people in the door, supposedly keeping an eye out for any police officers coming to shut down the party.

as ally and i entered, we earned a few whistles and catcalls from guys nearby. i rolled my eyes at the numerous comments as the stench of the house hit me. it stunk of sweat and alcohol - gross, yes, but that's how you know it's a good party

"hey, wanna grab a drink?" alisha asked me, causing me to respond with a nod as we made our way to the kitchen to pour ourselves some drinks. before we knew it, we were struggling to stand, and giggling like schoolgirls. we made our way back through to the living room, eventually splitting up from each other. i started to dance with a few different guys and girls, every so often making a bit of small talk.

i was standing alone, having a drink, when i felt a hand smack my ass.

"cute butt"

"excuse me?" i asked, turning around to lock eyes with an unfamiliar face. he was hard to see, due to all of the bright lights, but from what i could make out he was pretty good looking. he was tall, muscular, and had a smirk plastered on his face. his dark eyes travelled up and down my body, scanning me from head to toe.

"nice legs too", he added, completely avoiding my question. the look on my face quickly turned from one of curiosity to one of disgust.

"um, i'm sorry, who are you?" i asked, folding my arms and putting all of my weight onto one leg.

"diego, diego hargreeves" he answered, with that smirk growing larger as he brought his body closer to mine. "you know you want me", he whispered into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"i, uh- dude, you're drunk as hell". i told him. he reeked of alcohol, the smell overpowering me as he breathed down my neck. he pulled my body closer to his, his hands once again around my slim frame. out of instinct, i wrapped mines around his neck.

"there we go, see, papi diego aint so bad now, huh?", he said with a grin, tightly wrapping his left hand around my right wrist and dragging me away from the living room.

"where are we-"

"just follow me, princess", he said cutting me off. he led me up the stairs and into an empty bedroom. slowly, he started to take off his shirt, revealing a set of toned abs. my eyes went wide.

"all this for the low price of sixty nine" he told me. i laughed.

"listen, diego, im sure you're a nice guy but please just leave me alone, i need to find my friends".

"honey, you were on your own"

"and you thought that was the perfect opportunity to try and seduce me into having sex with you?"

he went silent, his chocolate eyes glued to his feet.

"okay, look, that was really bitchy. but you can't just expect me to...fall in love with you like that", i told him.

"you have though, i can see it in your eyes.", he replied. now it was my turn to go silent. "i'm not saying you should fuck me, but i'm saying you should fuck me" he slurred.

"if i kiss you will you leave me alone?", i questioned the boy sitting opposite me.

"i think the real question is, if you kiss me, will you be able to leave me alone?", he said, and with that our lips were locked. the kiss was passionate, and before i knew it, it had turned into something a lot more.

a/n
hey, thanks for reading! please
leave any requests or feedback
below!