INTRO

all right reserved

'oh God, this may be the last time I could ever pay for my debt, help me win this" Marcus thought.

Marcus, a great thug from the ghetto was seated in front of the great lord Elijah, the head and heir to the roderigos mansion which was built by his fore fathers. After making a deal with marcus which for a year now he couldn't deliver, he had to give him one more chance and that's to win him in the game of chess.

People has questioned his love for chess but they are no answer to the questions.

"This is your last chance marcus, you can't pay for the deal you didn't deliver so.... You know what's going to happen if you lose and I won't remind you"

Marcus kept praying inside himself, he can't lose. He was a ghetto king and everyone worshipped him in the ghetto where he lived that was why Lord Elijah trusted him with this deal. For him to fail today will cost almost everything he has.

They kept playing, and Elijah could feel it, it was really tough. No one ever played chess that well with him.

Marcus lifted the king two steps forward and he could swear that was the biggest decision he ever made.

Elijah smirked, "check mate".

"Get her ready, she will be brought to the mansion as my wife in 2 days. Don't forget to come for her wedding. Everyone should be prepared. THE LORD WILL BE MARRIED AGAIN." Elijah said as he was escorted to his car and Marcus saw them as they left with tears in his eye.

He was going to give his young daughter to this dreadful man, dangerous and wild. His young 19years old daughter will be sold forever to this wicked Britain lord.

"Oh God what I do"

End of intro.

Hey beautiful person reading this book, If you got to the end of this book ill appreciate if you vote and also comment Marcus or Elijah' so I'll know it's true.

Disclaimer: I'm not a racist, thou this book may have some racist scenes in it but all the same it's connected to black matters. #blacklivesmatters.