Season 1 Character Profile

Previous Name: Varied (OC)

Avatar Name: Tikaani

Nickname(s): Aani

Age: 15 in the beginning; turns 16 on the day they arrived in the North Pole

Birthday: 84-AG, Year of the Dragon, February 12 born on a New Moon 

Markings: Dragon Tattoo on Right Arms bicep, Crescent moon in the middle of the forehead (glows when in a Memory/Dream), Yin symbol on her left palm, Yang symbol on her right palm (covered by gloves, glows when bringing bending to life/death) explained later in the story.

Arranged Marriages: Yes, to Zuko for political reasons, however, since the age of 12 it was called off and the War continued with the North and South.

Distinguished Traits: Sharp Teeth

Tattoo: A lotus flower with the moon cycles going down her spine.

Scars: In ep.13 Blue Spirit gains a scar over the right(blind) eye

U can choose the one you like as long as it covers ur palm⬆⬆⬆

Skin tone: Same complexion as Suki

Hair: Half white, half black, length: Waist-length slightly curly and style

Eye color: Electric blue with a ring of purple around the pupil(Left eye), Dulled color of electric blue and lilac instead of purple(Right eye)

Height: Slightly taller than Sokka

Body shape: Hourglass

Bust: 96 cm/ C borderline D-Cups

Personality: Strong-willed, decisive, insightful, Passionate, Determined, Able to Interpret intentions quickly, Compassionate, Selfless, Sarcastic, Mysterious, Creative, scary when need be, stands by principles, stubborn, self-controlled, and Manipulative

Skills: photographic memory (Eidetic memory)

- Can go into the spirit world/spirit projection

- Flexible (like ty lee)

- Able to use Water & Air like a sensor

- The Cold/Hot doesn't bother her (that's a Fucking skill)

- Able to see Aura's through her blind eye

- Survivalist skills(from years of being alone), knows Martial Arts-hand to hand combat(Suki)

- Master Waterbender at the age of 8

 -Needs more work on Healing...(a very good Herbologist)

- Master Airbender at 11, (Mastered flight like Zaheer)

-Very sharp senses (Dragon)

- Mastered Chi blocking

- Able to play instruments (sings)

Random Fact: She has 2 hamster bats, from 2 points in her life. She has many secrets that unfold throughout the story... However, at the age of 11, she killed a man out of self-defense. Being vulnerable and weak is her nightmare. 

Description: My father is the rightful Heir to the North. However, in favor of marrying his wife, my mother, who was an Airbender in hiding he let my Uncle take the mantle. I started my Waterbending training at the age of 3. My mother died on my 4th Birthday...My Father always said I resembled My Mother. Master Pakku was my instructor with the approval of the chief and My Father who begged him as a dying wish from my mother. At the age of 5, I had started receiving training to be the next Heir to the North along with Yue. I personally was tired of it unlike her. So I ran to the oasis and got to meet La and Tui they talked to me and taught me water bending. While there I met a monk who taught me Airbending forms and fundamentals. I guess I was gone for a while bc even master Pakku was worried. As time went on, I progressed Faster and Trained my Airbending in Secret with my father since he had a feeling I was Special. The Fire Nation heard of the 2 female heirs for the North and Ask for the next in line for political gain on both sides for the War to ceased and we gain an ally as well as Powerful offspring for both sides...I for the betterment of my People agreed and we met over the course of years...Zuko was different so nice and curious not fearful or once calling me out my name and defending me in a moment of absence even his father was proud and kinder to people especially Ersa. Fate was a funny thing really and I've had the first-hand experience. I mastered Water bending at 8 and was progressing well in Healing. I asked Yugoda to teach me chi blocking and about herbs she never understood why but did so anyway bc of the fragile alliance between them. My father and I left the north pole when I was 9 to travel and sell/purchase goods for the tribe. We were on our way back for Yue and my 11th Birthday but we were ambushed by Pirates. They Knew of the light alliance between The Fire and Water Nation's and they were against the idea. They killed my father in front of my eyes and held me as their prisoner for a few weeks. They knew once the North received the body of the oldest and rightful heir to the North they would have to flee to the other side of the world to avoid death. They didn't want me to die yet they wanted to see me suffer for trying to do the right thing and stop this war. My mother had a safety precaution on her heirlooms that was only to be opened by bending air into it. They grew frustrated with them and tried to break them in front of me but they were tough to break and they just threw them at me and left...I made it to the South Pole at the age of 12. I met chief Hakoda and His mother Kanna I explained to them my situation and my status for they knew I was the key to stopping the War with Firelord Ozai...Promising to help in any way I could. He allowed me to stay if I helped train his children and treated me as his own...I befriended his children. Life couldn't have gotten better. Oh was I wrong?