1a girls

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - super cute maybe

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - cuties

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 359

---

"mina could suffocate me with her juicy thighs and i would thank her." y/n voiced her personal opinion, getting a couple concerned glances from her classmates.

"awww~ you mean that?" the pink gal blushed, placing a hand on her chest. "that's so sweet.".

---

y/n pranced around the common room of the 1-a dorm building, her voice trailing around every corner.

"i wish to die from getting impaled through my thicc ass cheeks.~~" she called melodically as she walked around the couch.

"can you sit down already?" jirou asked, getting a high pitched, 'nOoOooOOo~~~!' as a reply.

---

tonight was just another night of the gals having a sleepover, all was going well as they usually do.

momo, tsu, and toru we're braiding each other's hair while mina, y/n, and ochako were chatting to keep the room lively.

all the sudden, while ochako got up for snacks, y/n leaned over to mina and pointed at toru. "toru makes me uncomfortable sometimes because she reminds me of my dad.".

---

"get in the shopping cart bitches." ochako called out to the girls standing around.

"we're going shopping!" mina and toru shouted, momo and jirou exchanged worried looks.

"yeah, so hop in! mina's driving today." y/n called from her spot laying down on the rack below the cart.

"this can't be safe." momo whispered, jirou nodded as they both climbed in, sitting in the cart like children while ochako made herself comfortable in the baby seat at to front of the cart.

"we're all gonna die.".

---

tsu and toru sat on the ground of the dorms quietly as momo slept soundly on the couch behind them. y/n walked in with snacks, nodding her head so the girls would know she'd be quiet.

suddenly, the front door swung open and in came a loud bakusquad.

"mina!" the three girls whisper shouted, catching the attention of their friend who gasped once she saw momo shift in her seat.

"guys, shut the fuck up! move move!" she urged them to get out the room so momo could sleep peacefully once again.

---

:)