kirishima eijirou - platonic

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - cute? fluff? S U F F O C A T I O N?

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - collection of eijirou with his little sister

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 393

: )

kirishima sat on the good ol' bullet train with his friends around him. "ei, are there gonna be dolphins?" y/n asked, hugging her older brothers arm.

"of course there will be. it wouldn't be an aquarium without dolphins!" he assured his little sister.

bakugo leaned over to kirishima. "you do know there aren't dolphins at the aquarium, right?"

.

.

"i'm kirishima eijirou and i'm roooock solid!" y/n shouted, mocking her older brother as he sprinted around the corner of the hallway.

in his hands was a formal dress y/n should have changed into over a half an hour ago.

.

.

"bakugo, are you ei's girlfriend?" the sweet, precious, little bean of holy water asked, the blonde male looked down to her.

confliction. should he tell her boys can date boys and girls can date girls because gender shouldn't stop you from loving someone, or-

"no, he's my girlfriend." bakugo said, smirking as the little girl made an, 'ohh', sound.

"ok!" she cheered, happy to know her big brother had a boyfriend.

.

.

"ei! i made a new friend at school!" the little girl called out as she ran to her brother.

be scooped her up and gave her a tight hug before setting her on his hip. "really? are they super nice like you?" he asked and she shook her head no, an excited smile blooming on her face.

"nope! she's really mean like bakugo, but she punched a kid for me today so i made her my bodyguard. we're gonna sell drugs together!" the taller kirishima tried to shush his little sister but she only got louder.

.

.

"bakugo, can you marry my brother tomorrow?" the little girl asked, the blonde almost spit his apple juice all over her.

"wHAt?" his voice cracked just as eijirou entered the room, the red head quickly started laughing as he filled y/n's hot pink cup with apple juice.

"i said," she started sassily, rolling her eyes at bakugo who gawked at her. "when are you gonna marry ei because i wanna be the flower girl."

both boys went red before melting down to stuttering messes.

y/n wasn't having any of their bullshit so she left. apple juice in hand.

: )