Birthday (oneshot)

(This was made in honor of Kokichi's birthday)

(Shuichi's Pov)

Today was Kokichi's birthday. One of the best days of the year in my opinion. I had texted Kaede ,Kaito ,Rantaro and Kirumi to help me with Kokichi's birthday party which I decided would be a secret.

Shuichi Saihara: Hello friends I would like to host a surprise birthday party for Kokichi and am asking you to help me set it up

Kaede Akamatsu: Of course Shuichi I can help

Kirumi Tojo: If this is a request. I accept.

Kaito Mamota:He may be a hassle but I will help you, after all it is his birthday

Rantaro Amami: Of course I was actually thinking of getting him something when you texted

Shuichi Saihara: ok so can we make a plan

Kaede Akamatsu: I think I can go get decorations

Kirumi Tojo: I can make the food.

Kaito Mamota: I will set up the decorations 👍

Rantaro Amami: And I guess I will just help Kaito

Shuichi Saihara: Great I guess I will keep Kokchi away for the place the party will be

(Smol time skip)

(Still Shuichi pov)

I had just texted Kokichi if he wanted to hang out today and he had agreed. Now that I think about it I am meeting my crush at a cafe on his birthday. I slightly blushed thinking about my HUGE crush on Kokichi. Just as I finished my last thought Kokichi pops up in front of me.

      "What'ca thinking about Shuichi and why are you blushing" he says in a childish manner just as he finishes he gasps " Shumai are you having dirty thoughts about me" he says cracking a evenly smile. "N-no" I quickly stutter " Aww you're lying" he says speeding off to the cafe witch is right in front of us and holds the door open for me.

It had been about three hours when Kaede texted me and said it's ready and bring him back to his house. To be honest I was surprised they got in there but I never doubt the ways of a party Kaede and Rantaro have. "Hey Kokichi can we go to your house to hang out" I ask timidly hoping he won't say no " Sure Shumai" he answers. 

(When they get there)

(Kokchi Pov)

I walked into my house the lights were off and the windows were covered so I could barely see. I'm going to turn on the lig- " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" most of my classmates hell as they just out of their hiding spots. I then make a shriek that sounds like a girl. At my screech shuichi makes a chuckle "hey it's not my fault it scared me" I say loudly.

I then look at everyone " Hello" I say addressing them. After that we just start partying, hanging out, and talking. Shuichi takes me by the hand while everyone is talking and takes me to a little garden I have in my house. But it's outside and there is a tree in the middle surrounded by flowers. He sits me near him in the bench. " Kokchi I wanted to say happy birthday not only that but I wanted to say that I have had a huge crush on you for quite a while and just wanted to let you know also it's ok if you don't feel the same way" he says all in one breath with his last part he starts to get up. I can't say anything I may not say it but I love this emo. "No Shuichi stay" I respond "why it's not like you like me back after al-" I cut him off by kissing him.

The next 30 minutes we spend outside on the bench making out. I hear someone approach but I don't care he just tastes so good. "Ahem" Kaito coughs trying to get our attention. But after that shuichi just sorts of backs away from me and gay panics. "Ahh um..hi Kaito....how's your day?" He says though it sounds like a question." Bro I didn't know you were gay also Kokchi let's go get cake" Kaito says "Um no I'm just bi Kaito. Me and shuichi start to get off the bench.

"Hey Kaito" I pause so he can turn around " I don't need any cake I have all I will every need right here" I say as I smack Shuichi's butt. Kaito looks at me like he is terrified and shuichi turns red, runs at a wall, and then hits his head on it repeatedly. "Nishishi" I say my signature laugh " let's gooooo" as we all start to walk into the room.

A/n: this is official my first one shot so I'm very proud of it is you have any tips please tell me
And thank you for reading..

Special thanks to the birthday boi the one the only KOKICHI OUMA
*insert music*

Ok I'm done bye