New school.

( ' <- means talking)

-No pov
17 students got accepted into hope's peak Academy. Some of which were just "normal" students. But little did they know they weren't going to the normal high school of hope, but a high school of despair. A killing game in fact.

-your pov
Omg omg! I got accepted to hope's peak Academy. This is great! The note reads:
*Hello, Y/N. We are happy to tell you you made it into hope's peak as the ultimate archer. We hope to see you soon!* I'm freaking out, like freaking out. I hope I will have some friends there or make friends if I can't be rude. I honestly have been known for Archery so that's why I'm so good at it.

~~~time skip~~~
I stepped into my new school for the first time but something was different. My vision went blurry and soon after went black.

My eyes flutter open, 'Where am I?' I look around to what seems to be a classroom. How the hell did I get here? I stand up looking around for the door. Hmph. A paper lays on my desk. I grab it, it reads: *Get your butt to the gym at 8 sharp.* I look at the clock '7:57.' I hurry to the gym greeted by 14 students. I look at all of them, making eye contact with a blonde blue eyed boy. 'Tsk. Take a picture, it will last longer.' The blonde said in a rude tone. 'Don't mind him.' A brunette girl said. That must be the ultimate swimmer. I believe her name was Aoi Asahina. 'Asahina, right?'
'Yeah, That's me!" Her smile was like every cute girl's smile. 'And who are you?' She asked. 'My name is Y/N, Ultimate Archer.' And of course everyone heard. 'Ultimate Archer, huh?' The blonde boy said. I nodded. 'Ultimate heir. Names Byakuya Togami, don't expect me to be nice to you peasant.' Peasant? Really? Is this guy serious? 'Excuse me?' I say in a harsh tone. The blonde boy was shocked at my response. 'You're the peasant, just because you're rich and the heir to your family doesn't mean you're higher than me.' He stepped back in shock. I turn around and walk away. Soon after I walked away another student walked in.

Makoto Naegi: Ultimate lucky student.

I walk to him. 'Hi! I'm Y/N, ultimate archer. I'm guessing you're Makoto Naegi.'

'Yeah! I'm the ultimate lucky student. I guess.'
He seemed embarrassed of his title.

I turn to talk to Chihiro Fujisaki I believe. 'Hi! I'm Y/N!'
'H-hi. I'm Chihiro Fujisaki.'
We talk for a bit. Soon I turn to see a blue haired girl walking to Makoto. Looks like she's an old friend.

'Mic test, mic test, 1, 2. Everybody hear me okay on this thing? Hia, kiddos time to roll out the welcome wagon, not literally of course, not even sure what that means literally. But you get it!'

Hagakure: 'See, we're not prisoners. It's just how they do things here at hope's peak'

Kirigiri: 'Well, you're half right.

Y/N: 'Oh?'

Naegi: 'Huh?'

Then out of nowhere this bear thing appeared out of nowhere.

Everyone gasps

Naegi: 'What the heck?'

Monokuma: 'I know what you all are thinking, and no I am not a high tech build a Bear. I am the principal of this Illustrious institution. Monokuma! Please to meet ya.'

Yamada: 'gahh, I had a nightmare just like this once.

Monokuma: 'Young man, some respect if you please. Monokuma, your principal.
Yes, yes, like nothing you've seen before. Uncanny, unsettling even. Yada, yada moving right along.
Now all of you standing attention! Give principal your snappiest good morning!'

Right then and there Ishimaru did exactly that.

I stayed quiet.

Ishimaru: 'Good morning principal sir.'