The first class trial.

-your pov
We walk into the trial room, this is scary. This is actually my first trial I've ever been in.

So let me think, the killer could honestly be anyone. I zoned out for half of the trial thinking. All I've heard was them saying it was Naegi, but then mentioned the glass ball being thrown form the other side of the gate and they excused me.

Y/n: 'It wasn't me, the hell.'

Fukawa: 'Your aim is p-perfect, you would b-be able to throw it.'

Naegi: 'Wait! But there's another person with great aim, Kuwata.' He looked at him.

I just sat there. I must find the killer. I zone out again, hm..who would kill her? I slightly hear them talking about her betraying Naegi. Which makes sense. I snapped out of it.

Kirigiri pulled out a letter Maizono had written before her death.

Naegi: 'What's that supposed to be.'

Kirigiri: 'The impression of a letter she wrote. I found it on the notepad in her room, I'm sorry are you trying to say it was you who wrote this?'

Naegi: 'No, it wasn't.'

Kirigiri: 'Of course not, I thought as much. As you can see the signature Is quite legible.'

We all began to talk about her trying to actually kill her killer but they got to her first.

I thought about it, but I couldn't find out who it was. We concluded that Maizono only switched rooms to murder someone and then pin it on Naegi.

I continue to think of the clues.

Kuwata: 'We got no more clues.'

Naegi: 'No! What about the numbers?'

Y/n: 'Oh yeah, 11037.'

I thought out those numbers at they continued to yell at each other about them. Wait! The numbers aren't actually numbers!

Y/n: 'Wait! Guys we missed something, well those numbers aren't actually numbers.'

Naegi: 'She left a message.'

Kuwata: 'What are you driving at?' He looked suspicious.

Kirigiri: 'A dying message one in blood behind her.'

Y/n: 'Those numbers are actually letters upside down, so you flip them over and what do we have? Her killer's name!'

Naegi: 'It spells L.e.o.n. Leon, and look at that, that's your name!' He looked at Leon.

And just like that we found her killer. Jesus that was honestly scary.

Soon Leon began to become crazy, and yelling as such. I mean he knows he's about to die.
Naegi began to explain what might have went down.

~~tiny skip brought to you by Makoto's hot explaining(sorry sorta obsessed with him)~~

Monokuma: 'Pupupupu, I'd say you kids hatched this one out nicely, major kudos. Let's move on to voting time! Kindly lock your votes pressing the switches in front of you who's the guilty so and so fell good about your final choice? And the award goes to...'

Everyone chose Kuwata.

Monokuma: 'Correct! Well done peeps, Sayaka Maizono's murderer was indeed..Leon Kuwata.'

Everyone was so hurt by this, even me. Honestly I just want out of this stupid game. And now his execution. Play ball!

We all stood there watching the balls hitting him literally everywhere. It hurt to watch this, but we got over it. I looked at Togami, but he looked like he wasn't phased at all, his normal ignorance. Leon Kuwata was now dead.

Monokuma: 'Now that's what I call extreme!'

Everyone was freaking out.

Chihiro was really upset to the point where she was crying. Naegi was about to pounce on Monokuma but Kirigiri stopped him.

——————-
Sorry that this is really short but I'm writing one chapter per episode on the anime.