Bailed

All Might POV

I'm sorry Young Uchiha. The surveillance footage was very wrong because it was a villain that transformed into you and then took the files. I hope you forgive us and we wish that you can comeback to the hero course. The teachers and staff at UA are very guilty for what they did and they hope you forgive us. All Might said as he tears up.

You guys have left me to rot in this hellhole. You guys did not save my mother when she needed help when she was attacked by a Nomu. You guys have left me and my mother to suffer just because you thought I stole files from the principal of UA.

I'll join the hero course but under one condition. I'm not gonna take that lowlife power of yours Toshinori. I'm gonna be okay with my quirk because it's already way stronger than yours.

I understand Young Uchiha. Said All Might as he tears up.

-Timeskip-

Aizawa POV

Alright class settle down. I have a very big announcement that you guys should all know. There is a certain someone coming back to class 1a. You could now come in Uchiha. Aizawa said as he gets back into his sleeping bag.

Wait?! How'd you get out of prison did you mind control All Might and Principal Nezu?! I'll kill you, you villain! Said Todoroki.

He didn't mind control us Todoroki. He was innocent because a villain had a transforming quirk that transformed into Uchiha and then took the files. 
Nezu said as he pops out of Aizawa's scarf.

Alright now, we will be doing another quirk apprehension test to see how you guys have improved on your quirks and because Uchiha is now here again, we will be doing it on the same place we did it.

-timeskip-

Who wants to go first? I'm getting tired of you guys not being fast enough that I'm just gonna sleep in the classroom. Aizawa said as he gets in his sleeping bag again.

I'll go first Sensei. I'll show these extras that blaming me for something I didn't do is a great sin. Izuku said as he steps on the line.

Almighty Push.

What the hell?! Last time his score was 896, and then now his score is Infinity?! His power is way stronger than All Mights at this point..

I've been thinking about making a story like this for so long and now I get to do it! Hoped you guys liked it, PLUS ULTRA!