Momo Yaoyorozu

Meanwhile in the observation room:
All Might POV

What the heck? Young Uchiha is healing Young Todoroki. Looks like they wanna finish this whole fight with one attack so they could end their bad blood. It looks like something that young Uchiha would do. All Might exclaimed as he cuts the intercom.

Hey All Might, what do you think about Uchiha? Before we betrayed him, he was the light of class 1a but now he's not that social anymore. Do you know why he is like this? Kaminari said to All Might.

Young Kaminari, you need to give young Uchiha some space because he is still getting used to UA again because he was gone for about 3 months and does not like us yet. Give him time and you most likely will be forgiven.
All Might exclaimed.

Todoroki POV

You healed me so we could finish this with one blow. Make sure not to kill me and Ojirou ok Uchiha? We're gonna be watching from the afterlife just dying on the floor because you accidentally killed us in one attack. Todoroki said as he pats Izuku on the shoulder.

Good to have you back Uchiha. Now time to finish this. Todoroki said as he is firing a ice and fire combo.

Good Idea, Todoroki. If we are gonna finish this we better make this quick because we don't wanna make the others wait. INFINITE TSUKUYOMI!

What the hell?! It's like my power is being taken from my body! So this is the legendary jutsu called Infinite Tsukuyomi. The legendary Uchiha clan really is way more powerful than the Todoroki family. Todoroki says as he looks at the camera.

Observation Room:

Where did Uchiha even go?! Last time I saw him he did this move called Infinite Tsukuyomi, and then just disappeared! All Might, check the drone near Izuku maybe you could find him there! Jirou exclaimed.

I found him, but he is just floating doing nothing! Maybe he is just focusing his chakra to do a fierce attack. All Might thinks to himself.

And now.. THIS WORLD SHALL KNOW PAIN! ALMIGHTY PUSHH!

What the hell?! All the cameras cut off after Izuku did that almighty push thing. It's gonna take a while for it to connect so good thing the people in the building are knocked out.. All Might thought to himself.

Hey extras, I'm back. Oh and by the way Todoroki, Bakugo and Ojirou are half dead because of Almighty push so basically that's your responsibility. Izuku said as he slouches down on a bench

WHAT THE HELL UCHIHA?! YOU BASICALLY ALMOST KILLED ALL 3 OF THEM AND YOU DON'T CARE? WHAT KIND OF HERO ARE YOU?!
Jirou yelled

Shut up before I destroy you. Izuku said in a menacing tone that brings a shiver up everyones spine.

-timeskip-

Izuku didn't I tell you not to kill any of us?! I really thought I died there for a minute man. Todoroki said as he sits next to Izuku.

I atleast got my revenge on you for beating me. I also did Ojirou a favor and Kacchan didn't deserve any of that but Infinite Tsukuyomi drains all of your power and gives it to me, maybe that is why you were half dead. Izuku said as he cancels Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Izuku, If you were in the building I would've asked you to say goodbye to my mom for me hehe.. Bakugo said as he passes out.

Ojirou passed out long ago before even you guys were here. I really need to rest because that 1 attack was too great.. Todoroki passes out.

-timeskip 1 day to teh dorms-

Uchiha hasn't come out to eat at all. I wonder what could've happened to him.. Momo thinks to herself.

Hey Momo what happened to you? I kinda have a feeling you like somebody? Is it Todoroki or Bakugo because they're not villainous like Uchiha. Jirou said to Momo.

It's not Bakugo or Todoroki, but Uchiha makes me feel a different way because he was so social when he was betrayed by you guys. Momo said as she finishes making Jirou's beans.