real life

I'd just finished packing for America when my bedroom door flung open.

"You bitch!" Stephen shouted at me as he stood in my doorway.

"Stephen? You alright pal?" I asked, standing up from my suitcase.

"You're leaving me. FOR LOGAN PAUL?" He screamed shoving a photo of Logan in my face.

I laughed a little then patted his shoulder. "Darling, I'll be back just don't miss me too much" I joked and he smiled.

"It'll be weird without you here for two weeks" he sighed and he engulfed me into a hug.

"You don't even live here, Stephen. It's always just been Will and I" I laughed at him again to which he joined me. The boy shrugged and continued to squeeze me.

He eventually pulled away.

"You have changed! One day, you're at Uni with nerds and shit; the next, you're on your way to see Logan Paul get bait by KSI" he sighs as if it's nothing. We chatted for a hot second before a car honked outside. I looked out of the window to see Harry's clean, shining car in the car park.

"Best of luck, you know how the boys can be" Stephen embraced me once more before opening the flat door.

"I'll miss you!" I frowned, pulling my case along with me.

"Ring me when you get there. I'll tell Will you're off then" he waved.

I nodded and followed suit.

I practically ran down the halls and the stairs of our apartment complex just with the excitement of seeing Harry. He always got me excited when he came to see me.

"Haz, hey" I smiled as he met me at the door. My boyfriend looked up from his phone and immediately smiled. He always made an effort to make me feel appreciated.

"Alright sexy" he smirked. I jokingly slapped his arm and we sped off.

A/N: this is a filler chapter. I promise I'm going to write more