article

EVA SOLANO AND JEFF WITTECK HAD A SECRET ROMANCE?

Eva Solano

Rumours have gone around that Solano has been having an ongoing relationship with Witteck. Although this has not been confirmed nor denied, Eva Solano shared a very heartfelt tweet last night at 9:15pm.

"after all, the best things must come to an end"

Fans have been going wild over this specific tweet with still no word from Witteck in the current situation. He then, later that night replied to her tweet with a few heart emojis.

But, we didn't even know they were dating to begin with?!

We had the opportunity to speak to Eva this morning and ask her a few questions about her current situation.

Eva Solano, were you dating Jeff Witteck?

Yes, however I keep my private life left alone as I know some people can be quite cruel about certain experiences in life.

Why did you both break up?

Jeff is lovely. Such a great guy and he deserves the world. Sadly I just can't give him that but we are always going to be friends.

Is it true that you are going back to England?

As much as I love it here in America, England is my home and I know, JJ, Simon, boys I know that you lot are missing me but I'll be home in a jif babes.

Will there be any rekindling of Heva?

I'm going to presume that 'Heva' is Harry and I's ship name. And as I said before, private life stays private.

Related articles:

Josh Richards exposed?

Tiktok trends you need to try

Streamer gains over 1mil in two days