① N e w B e g i n n i n g s

P O T T E R

🌗

I grab my book's before my locker was slammed in front of my face. There Draco stood a smirk on his face beside him was Natasha. She pushed me to the ground "Oh if it isn't dumblewhores little minion"

"I-I'm not a minion" I replied acting strong, but my shaky voice obviously showing a different sign.

"Oooo... I-I, you right there stuttering Stanley"

"Babe, back down he's mine today" Draco said towering over me.

Draco lifted me up by my collar. His ice cold fist hit my cheek causing blood to trickle down my face. He went to punch me again when a voice emerged from the side of him

"Oi! Punk!"

I look to the left there stood y/n y/l/n.

Draco stuttered putting me down
"Y-Y/n!" His voice crack visible "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy"

"Don't sugar coat it Malfoy, I feel you're only trouble, scram" She said sternly.

After Draco left y/n wiped my cheek "You should be ok, Potter" she smiled at me then skipped off.

Ginny walks up to me, "What was that?" she asked demandingly

"Drac-"

"Oh... Wow that excuse again" She hurled her hand across my cut cheek opening the wound again. She looked me straight in the eyes "If I ever see you with her again... I'm going to end you both."

🌖

Once I made it to class I sat with Hermione and Ron when Professor McGonagall walks in banging her wand on her desk. Hermione shushes Ron and I, as the whole room went silent.

Suddenly the doors busted open revealing a h/c her back facing... Then she turned to reveal beautiful e/c.

It was y/n y/l/n.

I looked away hoping she didn't notice me but to my luck she saw me and slowly walked over until she was right next to me. "Is this spot taken?" she asked innocently as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"No" I replied simply scooting over a bit showing my discomfort.

"Potter your wound is-

"I know" I snapped, cocking my head to the side trying to stop my tears from cascading.

She sat there a look of concern across her face as she grabbed out her quill writing what was up on the board.

🌕

Moments had past and the dreaded bells chimed signalling the end of class. I ran out of the room trying to avoid y/n. I felt bad for doing so but as I turned the corner I saw Draco and Natasha sitting on a bench. Suddenly I made eye contact with Draco and he got up. I went to sprint but then I remembered y/n. So I stood there as Draco made his way over to me. "If it isn't little Pottah" he smirked Natasha walked up behind him.

"Where's your girlfriend now. Y'know y/n" She smirked knowing exactly what she was doing. "Answer the damn question Pottah"

"Sh-she's not my girlfriend."

"Do you want her to be?" Draco looked at me disgust writen all over his face.

"..."