④ N e w F r i e n d s ?

(A/N: before we start I just wanna say I'm running out of ideas for where to go with this story. I'll be updating slowly with short chapters for now <3)

Your head immediately whips around to a man, early twenties you assumed. He had blonde hair and beside him was a girl roughly your age, blonde hair to. The man was wearing a casual outfit otherwise the girl was wearing her slytherin uniform.

(I done this on picsart and it took me an hour 😫 anywaysssss go add my picsart if you have it my account is @-taescuppatea)

"Uh... I-" you stuttered.

"Baby," the younger girl intercepted "I think she's ok"

"Yeah but if she got hurt that's on me" He snapped back.

At this point the younger girl pushed her 'boyfriend' back. She extended her hand, "I'm TJ! And this here is my grumpy boyfriend who also happens to be a pr-"

"Professor, at this school. It's my responsibility to keep my students safe. Go outside we'll talk later." He said slightly pushing her along.

"Ok, ok, ok. By the wayyyyy, his names Taehyung. He's bad at introducing himself!"

Taehyung had pushed the girl outside as he re-collected himself. You look him up and down. 'Was it illegal to be in a relationship with a student here?' you thought.

Taehyung and you stood in silence for a few minutes when he let out a long sigh. "I apologise for acting up, I see you're fine"

"Why is it your responsibility? I'm not even a Slytherin..."

Flashback

You stood in the office with dumbledor. Considering you were a new student that transfered half way through the year, you got sorted separately. Sitting on the rustic wood like chair you prop your back so you're straight. Dumbledoor took the sorting hat placing it on your head.

"Hmm... Very ambitious and cunning, very well suited for Slytherin..." Dumbledoor went to take the hat whe "WAIT" it screamed "She seems ver daring and her characteristics are very chivalry-like. GRYIFFENDOR"

You let out a sigh you didn't know you were holding as you got up with a smile.

End flashback

He sighs, "As you left we decided to have you in both houses, you were going to move houses halfway through the year... To see what... Better suited you."

You stood there dumbfounded. He then quickly grabbed you pulling you away from the Nundu as 5 little men were tackling it.

Everyone started coming back inside as you slowly begun to wander.

Suddenly you felt your arm being tugged as your head whips around. In front of you was TJ she had a large grin on her face. It was angelic which was why you were confused that she was in Slytherin.

"I'm sorry ypu had to find out like that" She whispers linking yours and her arms.

"Oh it's fine" you sigh

"Hey umm if you need I'm here!"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"How are you... In slytherin... I mean, you just seem so nice"

"Just because Slytherins are referred to as 'evil' doesn't mean we are" she sighs "I'm bi-polar so yea.... I get bad sometimes"

You just silently nod.

FOR ANYONE WHO'S ASKING which is no one.... Anyways I had to make a new slytherin teacher bc Snape died (not for long tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and dumbledoor had a secret son named after him.

Exciting news! I've watched all the movies except the last one(s bc there's two parts so...) but idk how it ends soooooooooo.... Yea 💕🌃