i'll never hurt you again

Warnings: angry sex, spanking

Aged up to around 22.

Eddie was sitting in the living room on the floor sorting through a pile of pills when he heard the front door open, then slam shut. Richie was home, and like many days this week, he wasn't happy. Eddie knew it wasn't his fault. Richie hated his internship, almost as much as he hated his actual job. But he needed the internship on his resume to get a better job. Eddie stood up and went to greet his boyfriend. With how upset Richie had been with work for the majority of the past two months, Eddie had come up with a way for him to let off steam.

They had been sitting in bed the first day he'd suggested it. Richie had told him all about his horrible day and Eddie did everything he could think of to get his boyfriend's mind away from the subject. Almost everything. He thought of one more thing to try.

"Take it out on me..." Eddie had said. Richie raised his eyebrows at him. The couple wasn't new to rough sex, they did it almost as often as they had gentle, vanilla sex, but this for some reason was different. It was different because this time Richie was genuinly angry. Hurting Eddie felt good, and Eddie liked being hurt.

"Hi, baby," Eddie smiled, at Richie, who was busy taking off his jacket and his shoes.

"Hey," Richie replied, without looking at him.

"Another bad day?" He asked.

"Does it look like I had a good fucking day, Eds?" Richie asked.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Eddie mumbled.

"Can't hear you when you fucking mumble,"

"I said, I'm sorry, Daddy,"

"Yeah, whatever. Can we go to the bedroom, now?" Eddie nodded, feeling slightly sad. Eddie tried to clasp his hand around Richie's on their way up the stairs, but Richie pulled his hand away. Eddie sighed. He really was getting sick of this.

"How do you want me, baby?" Eddie asked, trying to calm Richie down a bit before they did this. It was really starting to get bad with how sore he was all the time. Not that he didn't love being completely owned by Richie, he did, he just liked things in moderation.

"Um, suck me off, wait a second..." Richie said, taking a moment to pull off his shirt and pants. He put a hand on Eddie's shoulder, pushing him gently down on his knees. Eddie looked up at him, his big, brown eyes filled with love and lust and just the slightest bit of fear. Richie noticed it and kneeled down in front of him. They were on the same level as he pressed his lips to Eddie's.

"Is this okay with you, Eds?" Richie asked, looking into his beautiful, beautiful eyes. Eddie nodded, remembered that this was his Richie, he loved him. This had been his own idea. Not just Richie wanting to use him. Richie smiled a bit before returning to where he'd been standing before Eddie. Eddie swore he could see the switch flip inside Richie. He was back to being dominate and rough, within seconds. "Your safe word is fire," Richie reminded him.

"My safe word is fire," Eddie copied. Richie nodded and stroked his own cock before pressing a finger to Eddie's lips, nudging them open. He tapped the tip of his dick on Eddie's bottom lip, before pushing it into his partner's mouth. Eddie accepted it and sucked lightly on the head, running his tongue against the slit, before taking more of him in. He felt Richie's hands in his hair, pushing his head down, forcing Eddie to take all of him. Eddie choked a bit when it hit the back of his throat. He tapped on Richie's leg, letting him know he needed breath. Richie let go of him and Eddie pulled himself up. Taking a deep breath and going back down.