trashmouth

warnings: top Eddie, non-penetrative sex, hair pulling, face-fucking, face slapping, light degradation.

    They were sitting together playing Mario Kart on Eddie’s couch so close that their legs were pressing against one another through their sweatpants.  Richie felt the familiar faint electricity between them that he always felt when Eddie touched his thighs, or kissed his neck, or pulled his hair while they were kissing.  He didn’t know why these specific things made him feel this way. They just always did. He tried to focus on the game, which he was winning. They were getting close to the finish line, and Richie’s character was the second character to cross it.

    “Bullshit,” Eddie sighed.  He finished fifth. “This game is stupid,” he declared.  Richie smiled, amused by his boyfriend’s irritation, and seeing an opportunity to annoy him further.

    “Or you just suck,” Richie offered.

    “Shut up,” Eddie replied.

    “Why?  You don’t wanna admit that I’ve once again proven that you are my bitch?” Richie asked mockingly.  Eddie closed his eyes in annoyance for a moment. “What can I say? I guess I’m just an alpha male,” Richie continued.

    “Beep, beep, Richie,” Eddie said.  Richie liked the way Eddie’s cheeks darkened when he was irritated.  “You never shut up.”

    “How could I shut up at a time like this?  I’ve just proven my superiority,” he said. Eddie held back a smile and calmly put his controller down on the coffee table.  He stood up, pushed the coffee table back a bit, and started pulling his pants down, because the best way to shut Richie Tozier up was with a cock in his mouth.

    “What are you doing?” Richie asked, but Eddie could see the tent growing in his sweatpants.

    “Waiting for you to suck my dick,” Eddie said with his pants halfway down his thighs.  Richie could see his erection through his boxers, and it made his heart race, but he tried to pretend it didn’t.

    “Make me,” Richie said.  He knew what would happen when he said it.  Eddie tackled him on the couch, and they both laughed for a second.  Richie struggled beneath him, and eventually wrestled his way on top of him.  He leaned down and whispered into Eddie’s ear, “That means you’re my bitch.” Eddie flipped them over again, with his knees on either side of Richie’s thighs, pinning his arms down this time.  Richie tried half-heartedly to get up, and loved the way it felt not to be able to.

    “Suck my dick,” Eddie ordered, looking into his eyes.

    “Get off me,” Richie replied.  He did, knowing that Richie was at least temporarily going to cooperate.  He stood up and pulled Richie off the couch and onto the floor. Richie brought himself to his knees and eagerly pulled his boxers down.  One of Eddie’s hands fell into his black hair as his cock was finally released. Richie licked a drop of salty precum from the tip.

    “Such a brat,” Eddie sighed.  Richie absolutely loved it when he said that.  “I’m gonna have to shut you up, huh?” Eddie asked with his voice low.  He gripped the shaft of his cock and tapped the head of it against Richie’s cheek.

    “Fuck my face,” he said.  Eddie nodded, taking a handful of Richie’s hair to guide him.  He pulled his head forward to fill his mouth. He mostly just held Richie still with his mouth open as wide as he could manage so he could thrust in and out of his mouth.  Richie lurched forward every few thrusts that would reach the back of his throat.

    “That’s so good, Rich,” Eddie sighed.  “Good boy. Take it all, baby,” he praised.  Richie’s shaking hands came up to Eddie’s thighs, and he tried to stay still.  It didn’t hurt exactly; it was just very fast-paced and a bit overwhelming. But he wanted to keep the praise coming.  Eddie pulled out and loved how Richie’s lips instantly tried to return to his cock, but he pulled away.