Rick (2)

Imagine Rick invites the boys over for dinner but he isn't the same.....

Rick invited the boys over today for dinner. He decided to do this since David had done it a few weeks ago and he just thought it would be nice to relax with his friends. They have been touring a lot so you don't blame him for just wanting to relax.

                   ... a few days before....

"That was a great reahersal guys!" Nick said after their last song for the night.

"Yes it was." David said "I think I'm going to go home now. I'm really hungry." And they all sigh in agreement.

"Speaking of which," Rick stated, "how about dinner at my place this weekend? I'll  have Y/n fix us all something to eat."

"I'm down" Roger says, rubbing his tummy. "What are you guys planning on cooking?"

"Well, I don't know really." Rick said as he rubbed his chin. "Does anyone have any suggestions?"

"I like burgers." Nick mentioned

"Rog, Dave?" Rick asked looking at the two of them. (Rick's thought>) I swear to god if they say-

"Oysters."😂 They both said it at about the same time.

"Are you sure? You guys seem to eat oysters all the time." Rick said putting his head on his hand.

"I'm abdolutly sure!" Roger said. Dave just nodded with a smile.

"Alrighty then." Rick then stood up from his keyboard and grabbed his keys.

                           ...now...

"We are having burgers and what?" You asked rick with big eyes.

"I know dear... oysters don't really go with burgers but that is what the boys suggested." You shrug your shoulders and walk outside to the grill and flipped the burgers. Rick didn't tell you about the oysters until now. Oh well, you thought as you flipped your last burger.

"Y/n?" Rick called for you and you walked through the door. You looked at him waiting for a question. "You don't have to make them.. I will if you want me to. My mother had me make them when I was a child."

You walked over and put his arms around you. "That is up to you sunshine. If you want to you can but if you don't, then I will. I don't mind."

"I'll do them dear." And he gave you a peck on the cheek and walked to the fridge to grab the oysters. Oysters are normally what you british people eat.(😂😂) You rarely have burgers on the grill but its nice to have variety sometimes.

A few hours pass and everything is finished. You hear a knock at the door and you open it. "Hello Y/n!" Roger was first in line. He gave you a hug and walked inside.

Next was Nick, "You look great Y/n and thank you for cooking."

"My pleasure Nick." You say with a smile.

And lastly, David. "Good evening Y/n. Food smells great." He smiled and gave you a hug.

"Thank you David. Come in!" You smile. You walk over and see everyone sitting at the table where Rick was sitting. "What can I get for you guys to drink? We have beer, water, juice..." You name off everything you and Rick have to drink.

"I'll take a beer." Roger said. And everyone agreed on having beer. You walk over to the fridge and grab four beers to hand everyone. You give them all their drink and they all thank you.

"If you guys need anything else, don't  be afraid to ask." You say with a smile. You grabbed the food and they all dug in. Just then Roger started to talk about the new album they was working on.

"I feel like if we add a few more of my songs on it, it would be much better." Everyone roller their eyes but Roger noticed.

"Is there a problem with that?" He asked with a very snobby look and tone. You looked over to Rick and noticed his face was red hot. Roger continues... "I'm not trying to be a brag or anything but I think I'm the best musician in the band. I am also the leader of this band so I get to choose what songs go on what album."

Then, Rick broke.  "LISTEN ROGER!YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE THE LEADER OF THIS FUCKING BAND? NICK AND I HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE THIS SHIT STARTED." Everybodies face got pail and their jaws dropped. You put your hand on Rick's but he pulled away and yelled, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" and he stood up. His chair made a loud squeak as it got pushed back.

"AND ANOTHER THING ROGER. I TRY TO INVITE YOU OVER TO MY HOUSE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND RELAX BUT NOOOOO!" He shook his hands in the air to emphasize the noooo. "ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS 'BRAG' ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CAN DO THINGS BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE FUCKING BAND."

Roger stood up and headed towards Rick with his hands in fists. David stopped him in his tracks. "Sit down Roger. Rick has a point." Poor David should have never said that. Just then Roger slapped him right across the face, turned around and headed straight for the door.

Rick sat down and asked David if he wanted a bit of ice. "Yes please... Rick?"

"What." Rick replied

"What in the hell was that. Nobody has ever seen you like this. He must have really blew your top huh?" David laughed while rubbing his cheek.

"I'm sorry guys I just couldn't take it anymore." Rick rubbed his face from sweat. "It needed to be said."

And that it did............

Sorry I havent been posting a lot! I am really busy this week!😂😊😁