Syd (2)

A/n. This chapter is dedicated to Mr. Syd Berrett. 1.6.1946 - 7.7.2006 Reat easy you crazy diamond..

Imagine you and Syd just met...

"Come on Y/n! I don't want to be late for rehearsal and I don't want you miss Syd." Nick, your bestfriend, was calling for you to get moving. You was in the washroom getting ready. You are super excited to meet Syd! Since you have known Nick, you are surprised that he hasn't introduced you to any of the band mates.

"I'm coming Nick! Keep your pants on!" You chuckled a bit and you stepped out into the hallway. You look on the wall to your right and see a picture of you and Nick when yiu was just kids. He was on the swing and you was behind him. You have never seen smiles that big before! Nick has always been a great friend of yours. He has been there for you; from break ups to new boyfriends, headaches to heartaches and you the same for him. You smile at all the memories rushing through you head and head down the stairs to a happy Nick.

"You look great Y/n." He said with a smile. You smile and your cheeks turn pink.

"Thank you mate." You give him a hug. "Alrighty, I am ready."

"Well then, lets go!" You both exit out the front door and head for his car. He is driving, of course. On the way there, Nick explains a little aboit the boys.

"Richard is very queit. You can call him Rick but if he gives you a funny look when you call him that, call him Richard. Syd is very silly. Don't be shy whenever you meet him because he might get offended and don't be too crazy because you will scare him." You giggle. "And last but certainty not least, Roger. Roger can be a bit cocky at times so just bare with him. And if he gives you any attitude, just go along with him. We don't want any fighting."

"I think I can handle that." You say with a smile. Nick looks at you and smiles. A few moments pass and before you know it, you arrive at the studio. Nick gets out and opens your door and guides you to the studio room. You get there and you see a tal man wearing all black with dark long hair....Roger. You see another man sitting behind a keyboard playing a few chords and wrighting things down every now and then...Rick. Lastly you notice another man with big, poofy, dark hair, beautiful blue eyes and a green shirt...Syd

"Ello boys." Nick said while opening the door. "This is my very good friend, Y/n. I have known (him/her) for about 12 years now so I figured it would be great for (him/her) to meet you!"

Nick takes your hand you and walks near the tall man. "Y/n, this is Roger. Roger this is Y/n."

"Ello Y/n, may I say, you are quite beautiful." You blush a bit.

"*hehe* Thank you!" Nick then does the same thing and walks over to the man behind the keyboard.

"Rick this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Richard."

You take his hand and shake it. "Please call me Rick, Y/n. My, Rog was right! You are beautiful."

You smile once more. "Thank you Rick."

"My pleasure." Nick walk you to the final group member.

"Syd, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Syd." He looks you in the eyes and you do the same. His eyes were so beautiful. Big, blue, shiny, and full of life. He looked at you as if you were his favorite actress.

"Ello Y/n..." he paused, "Wow...you are beautiful..."

"Thank you..." you almost said that in a whisper. You never wanted to break free from his stare. It looked like he didn't want to either. "You have beautiful eyes Syd."

"Thank you..." The other boys were astonished. They had never seen Syd like this before. The only one that knew what was going on was Nick. He knew what you looked like when you was in love. You guys used to be together.