4

"Hey babe, did you take that one ring my mom got for me?" Namjoon questions, standing in the bathroom doorway.

I look up at him from my book, "no, I haven't. Why? Is it not in your jewelry box?"

"I had it on the bathroom counter. Are you sure you didn't put it somewhere?"

I shake my head, "I haven't touched it." Standing up from the bed, I go over to his jewelry box and open it. I pick through the scattered jewelry, my eyes lighting up when I find it.

"Here it is."

"So you took it?"

"No, I didn't touch it. I thought you were wearing it this morning."

"Why would I wear it to work? I would lose it in a heartbeat. Seokjin, did you hide it from me?"

"Joonie, you just lost it here. I think you're fine taking it to work. And no, why would I do that?" I say, getting a bit frustrated from him trying to accuse me.

"I don't know, maybe you were trying to teach me a lesson. I remember clearly placing that ring on the counter."

"Well maybe you shouldn't leave it where it shouldn't be," I argue, trying to keep my cool.

"So you did move it," he frowns at me, making me lift my hands and slap them on my thighs.

"Dammit Joon, I never touched your damn ring! You found it, so it doesn't matter. You always forget things, you probably did it. Stop trying to blame me."

His face softens, "you're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have to blamed you and kept pushing when you said you didn't move it."

He stands in front of me, sliding his hand on my waist. I look away from him, still salty. He leans down and nuzzles my cheek with his nose, silently begging for forgiveness.

I roll my eyes, grasping his chin lightly, "please, just listen to me when I say I didn't do something. I don't like being called a liar, especially by you."

He nods his head and I kiss his already puckered lips. My arms wrap around his neck, and we hug it out.

Our arguments never lasted long. We were always too soft and guilt ridden to stay mad. It was rare if we ignored each other out of anger.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" I suggest and he nods. I go to my side of the bed, and he his.

"Goodnight babe," he kisses my forehead and shuts off the lamp, letting the darkness consume us.