❥02 | Arrange Marriage

«– Arrange Marriage –«
______________________________________

Ameerah Izellia la Marquéz (2 Years Ago)

"Princess Ameerah! Princess what can you say about your issue about dating a normal local boy?"

"Princess Ameerah, is it true that you're in a relationship?"

"Princess Ameerah! Are you pregnant?"

When I got out of my car, those annoying reporters quickly ran to me and bombarded me with stupid questions.

I just came home from a long vacation yet these issues and rumors ang sumalubong sa'kin?

"Please get out." Said by my guards as they guide the reporters out of the gates.

"I just arrived here pero ito agad bubungad sa'kin." Napahawak ako sa aking sentido.

"If you want Princess we can handle those reporters and stop the issue." Said by Gazelle, my assitant.

"No, don't do the dirty way, never do it." I warned and she nodded.

"Just- Just let it go, these issues aren't even true anyway." I sigh and walk towards the castle.

Kung saan man o kanino nanggaling ang mga chismis na 'to, well I hope them a happy life.

I take off my shades and my coat as the maid took it, "Good morning po, did you already take your breakfasts?"

"Yes po ma'am!" Ngiti nila sa'kin.

That was my routine in my life, I would always ask the maids if they already eat, because why not naman diba? They always take good care of me so I'm doing the same to them.

"Okay, by the way where's Elli?" I asked them while walking to my room to change.

"Princess Aurellia is at the throne room, kasama po ang Queen at King." Sagot nila.

"What is she doing there? Shouldn't she studying? It's monday bat asan ang private teacher niya?" I asked confused.

"Princess may bisita po kasi." Tugon nila bago buksan ang pinto para sa'kin.

"Bisita?"

They quickly enter inside and took out some of my clothes in my closet.

"Yes po ma'am, from other kingdom." They answered, napatingin ako kay Gazelle.

"Hindi ko po alam 'yan." Kibit balikat niya.

Binigay nila ang mga damit na pinili nila para sa'kin, Gazelle and the maid took their cue to leave and give me privacy.

I wore the clothes, it's a beautiful white dress with a white fitted royal blazer with gold designs and a white ankle strap platform.

I brush my brown wavy hair and retouch my face, I'm sure ipapatawag ako ni Mom and Dad mamaya.

When I'm done fixing myself, I went out of my room and headed to my favorite place, the garden.

The flowers are blooming so beautifully. I stare at the pink and red carnations that I planted when I'm young, now ang rami na nila, because when I'm a kid I used to plant a single flower each day until I grown up and reach 18. That's why this garden were almost owned by me.

I walk to the garden bench to take a sit and stare at the pond, the pond filled with red beta fish.

Closing my eyes listening to the birds chirping is a different feeling, and as the cold breeze meeting my face.