CHAPTER 6

"Nile! Help out a bit here!," she said while smiling sweetly at me and baking cookies for our picnic. Her face, I just want to stare at it forever. It'll never spoils you. With her chinky brown eyes, long and curly eyelashes,thin eyebrows, pointy nose, red heart-shaped lips, white shiny teeth and fine flawless skin of hers never fails me to be amazed and paralyzed at the same time.

"All right. But first, I want to ask you something important," she stopped baking and looked at me with her sweet smile widened.

"What is it?," I hugged her and she accidently dropped the rolling pin.

"Who is the person you like?," I felt her arms relax and went down at both of her side.

"Well... He is the type of guy who can make you happy. Who will be with you 'till the end of your last breath. He will support you so much even if he is still in trouble just to make you happy. He will always give you sweet and wide smiles while you are crying. He will cheer you up and comfort you even though it pains him why are you being stuck in that situation. He is the type of guy who is... Really unusual to meet. He's like a... Perfect green four leaf clover... Now, can you guess who?," I felt her arms wrapped around me suddenly and my whole body is warm with my heart. With her  thin arms and small body, she made my whole body and heart warm.

"Uhh... I... Don't know..." she let go of me for a second and smiled at me from ear to ear.

"Hahaha! Sometimes, you have a sickness called... Clueless! Hahaha! Didn't you know it's my one and only... Nile Shintani Hanazono Matsuda!," then she suddenly kissed me. For a few seconds, I was so shock and it's like heaven and earth just went down but then, I kissed back. I thought that this was her seal of love for me. I don't know where that kiss brought me to but I only knew that it was deep and passionate...

"Clover... Mmm..." I felt a warm and small hand on my forehead and with that simple touch, I knew who it was...

"Clover...?," I slowly opened my eyes and it was her.

"Nile, are you awake now?," I smiled sweetly at her and sat down to see her clearly. Yes, she was still beautiful and kind-looking person.

"Yeah. Where am I?," I looked around and it seems like it was her bedroom.

"In my bedroom and my unit. Why did you sleep there in front of my unit?," and the topic about Mei lights up. And I told her everything about Mei's plans and she doesn't seem to surprise. Is she expecting this?

"I knew it. There is no doubt that woman will plan something wicked like this. Aaah! So annoying! Ah anyway, you have a fever," f-fever...? Oh..

"O-Oh yeah... I have a fever since we met in the convenience store before. I was going to buy my medicine for my fever and today at Mei's unit, I was going to slip when I held the faucet, it turned on and I was hell wet. My jeans and half of my shirt are wet. Augh! *cough* *cough*. Anyway, thank you for taking me i---," I was going to stand up when she held my shoulders and push them down to stay in bed. I was shock because of what she did.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah! Where do you think you're going huh? You're going out on this bitter winter with the temperature of 39.50°? I'm amazed, you are a man. But that is unacceptable to go out with that red and hot face of yours. Stay there, I'll go get you some medicine," she stood up but I held her hand. She looked back. I chuckled and felt the warmness from her hand.

"Haha! What are you, a doctor?," she looked at me seriously.

"You can say that because I took the course of medicine and the major med-tech. And I chose being a physician that's why," what...? She took the course of... M-Medicine?!

"A-Ah! Hehe... Sorry," I let go of her hand and she smiled at me before she left me on the room. She never fails to amuse me. Haha!

~CLOVER MICHIKO~

It was already 9:50 and I cooked a dinner for Nile... While blushing... Aaaaah!! Okay, calm down! Calm down! I took the tray from the counter and went in front of ny bedroom's door. I took a deep breath and knock. I open the door slowly and carefully and it seems like he fell asleep already. I smiled while I put down the tray on the table beside the bed. I sat down beside the bed and look at his wonderful face features. Aaah... He is so handsome and cool looking! His black eyes, pointy nose, strong jaw, red thin lips, long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Why is it like this? Whenever I see his face, my heart always race and feel like going to burst. Haaaaah...

I hope our friendship upgrades... Haha! Until then, let's just wait for it to come...