CHAPTER 7

"Clover! Clover!," I took a glance of Nile's wonderful face and my heart  races once again.

"Wh-What is it?," he smiled at me and handed me a...

"Four leaf... Clover?," his smile widened.

"Yeah! Go, take it! It's a gift!," I shyly took it of his hands and stare at it.

"But... It's not yet my birthday, Nile," he chuckled and ruin my hair. Oh my...

"Haha! It doesn't mean you didn't have any reason to receive a gift, silly! Do you know why I chose to give you that?," I slowly lifted my head and looked at him.

"Why?," he leaned closer.

"Because you're the one who gives me good lucks and strengthens me every time," I blushed. Oh my gosh... Is it... True?

"R-Really?," he smiled again.

"Yeah. I like you, Clover," wh-what? He... He like... Me...?

"You like me?," he smiled and nods.

"Uhh... I need to tell you something... I... Actually like---," I didn't finish because the ground started to shake.

"Clover! Clover!! CLO---"

"---ver!!," auugh... Is it... Morning already...?

"Hmm... Mmm..." I feel so... Aaugh... God...

"Clover wake up! Why did you sleep there beside the bed?," huh...?

"Beside the... What...? Five minutes... More... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz," I heard someone chuckle.

"You're not a morning person huh? I can see that," morning... Whaa...?

"Shut up... Haaaaaah..."

"Haha! Are you dreaming? This is Nile!," Nile who...? Wait...

"NILE?!!! OH MY GOD, I'M SO SO SO SORRY!! I'LL JUST GO OUTSIDE TO PREPARE BREAKFAST!!!," AAAAAAH!!!!!

"H-Hey, Wai---," NOOOOO!!!

*SLAM!*

I leaned over the door and breath in and out nervously and fastly. Oh my God... Clover, have you ever used yor mind in your entire life?! Arrgh!!

"Clover?," God it's Nile.

"Uhh... Yeah?," I saw him all dressed up.

"Leaving... Already? But I made breakfast," darn it... This chance just comes once in  blue moon.

"Uhh... I'm sorry to made you prepare all of this but I am so so guilty right now to---," I cut him off.

"No. This is my choice Nile. Sit down," he was about to open his mouth when I cut him off again.

"Sit. Down. Please," he smiled and sat down. I glanced at the soup I am making and I mix the soup and turn off the heat. I turn to my chicken and I checked if it's cooked and yep so I turn off the heat. I turn to my sunny side up egg and yep it's done so I turn off the heat and finally. I checked the oven to see if my lasagna's done and yep, it is. I put all of them one by one on the table. I could cook these foods because I groceried without telling in my POV! Wahahaha! :P

"Wow... I never knew you could cook all of THAT. You're amazing," I lightly blush.

"Haha. Thanks. My mom used to teach me how to cook when I'm a kid and the two of us are only living in one house so I'm always cooking for her," yeah, because it's also mom's sick...

"Oh. Where is your dad?," mmm?!

"Uhh... He... He passed away already..." his eyes widened.

"Oh my God, sorry Clove... So sorry," I smiled weakly.

"It's okay. I knew dad is happy now," and I look outside the window up in the blue sky... I wish dad is doing great because I really miss him...

~NILE SHINTANI~

God... So her dad passed away huh? I feel so bad right now. If only I didn't ask he---

"You know, sometimes... I think that... Dad is always with me. That he is.always following me and guiding my every move. Do you also believe that?," huh...?

"Well... Yeah, ever since my uncle died, I think he's watching us," she glanced at me and smiled at me. My heart races again. That smile with her long silky black hair being blew by the air and the sunshine that is behind her... It always amuse me. She sat down on the chair and started to eat.

"Uhh... Th-Thank you... for doing all of these for me," she looked at me and smiled.

"You're welcome and these are nothing. It's my duty as a doctor," doctor... already?!

"You're already a doctor?!," she glanced at me while chewing.

"*chomp* yep. *chomp* I'm a physician," physician?!

"You are a... physician? Where is your clinic's location?," wow...

"Hmm... Just there beside the bakery. *chomp* if you wanna come, it's open monday to saturday but when it's saturday, it's only open until 3:50 pm," really? I gotta go there sometimes. Haha!

"Really? Haha! Then I should visit you everyday then," she stopped eating for a while and looked at me.

"What will you do there?," I smiled at her.

"Just talk to you to know more about you," she lifted her right eyebrow and started eating again.

"Why? Don't you have a girlfriend?," I almost chocked the baked lasagna!!

"Uhh... N-No. I've never had one," why so sudden?

"Really? I thought you experienced having one," really?

"Well... How about you?," she stopped eating again and started eating again. Whaaa...?

"No... Never had one. I'm actually romantically challenge but... I like someone but... Yeah, we're like I think... There's a really really small possibility to date him and have a relationship with him," she... already... like... someone...? God... Haaaaah...

"Really? Can you tell me who is he?," wait... déjà vu. This conversation is like my dream.

"Haha! Well... he is always smiling. He is a bit childish and he's kind. I know that he will always be there to help you when you're in trouble. He's like a fo---," she didn't finish her sentence when the door slammed.

"MICHIE-SAAAAAAAN!!!!," we all did a standing ovation and well... err... he has a white shaggy hair and he's baby faced.

"B-Brice?!!," Brice...

Brice who?!